Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    For the LP tour...trying to figure out if they're doing seats on the floor....I wouldn't think they'd do that but idk....what's confusing me is they talk about seat assignments and then say general admission. I bought general admission so I'm thinking it's like PIT for any other show....here's the email:

Seats will be assigned based on the order purchased. We have no way of knowing your seat assignment, but physical tickets will be shipped out on December 15, 2010.

Seating won't be assigned until mid-December, but the Linkin Park management team may send you an email a few days prior to the date the tickets ship so you have advanced notice of your seat assignments.

You can view the general seating area by clicking on the Seat Map for each venue: http://www.linkinpark.com/tickets/ The blue section is for General Admission and the pink section is for the Reserved seating.
    The general admission part is making me think it's regular PIT. It would suck if it's assigned seating in the pit
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    I FUCKIN TOLD YA IT WAS SEATS.

which means no moshing, no crowd surfing, and people sitting down for the openers and the slower songs/songs people don't know. HAHAHA good luck with that. I knew LP had sold out with that shitty new album, but jesus christ, seats for a "hard rock/metal" show is a new low
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    It looks as if the blue is general admission, pink are seats...That's my best guess.
    For the DC show, the whole floor is blue...looks GA to me.
    image Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

which means no moshing, no crowd surfing, and people sitting down for the openers and the slower songs/songs people don't know. HAHAHA good luck with that. I knew LP had sold out with that shitty new album, but jesus christ, seats for a "hard rock/metal" show is a new low
    Do I have to tell you again damn it. This is going to be one of those fucking trippy shows. Something along the lines of what Tool does. Lasers, big screens, crazy ass lighting and so on. They wouldn't invite Prodigy and Pendulum for a reason. Come on now think.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i don't understand why you would put seats on the floor. can't you fit more people in the area if its all standing room in turn selling more tickets and making more money?
    I'm thinking it's open floor but something in the back of my head is telling me it's seats. I do agree with Marc though. The show's going to have great visuals so either way if it's floor or seats, I'll have a good time

I just hope my seat is close to the front. I would think we'd at least be able to choose our seats

Do I have to tell you again damn it. This is going to be one of those fucking trippy shows. Something along the lines of what Tool does. Lasers, big screens, crazy ass lighting and so on. They wouldn't invite Prodigy and Pendulum for a reason. Come on now think.
    I don't understand the Prodigy/Pendulum comment =/

So are you an LP fan or do you just like them live?

Prodigy does the whole visual/crazy lighting them along with Pendulum. Both of them live are pretty bad ass and have an experience. Pendulum is awesome and you should check them out if you haven't.

Yes I'm a LP fan and I liked Thousand Suns better then MTM

Prodigy does the whole visual/crazy lighting them along with Pendulum. Both of them live are pretty bad ass and have an experience. Pendulum is awesome and you should check them out if you haven't.

Yes I'm a LP fan and I liked Thousand Suns better then MTM
    hmmm I'll check them out soon. Wow....so there's another person I know that likest ATS more than MTM lol
    When They Come For Me and Wretches and Kings are my favorites off that album.
    Tbh I like all the songs, save the filler songs, but my favorites are Wretches and Kings and Waiting for the End. I can't wait to hear When They Come For Me, though. I love the drums all over the place
    Tbh I like all the songs, save the filler songs, but my favorites are Wretches and Kings and Waiting for the End. I can't wait to hear When They Come For Me, though. I love the drums all over the place
    Set lists I have seen so far is great. They play all the best songs from ATS and MTM and the rest are all old school songs. The videos I have seen of the new songs are great as well. Ah and yes Waiting for the End is one I like a lot. Video is cool.
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I checked out one video of Wretches and Kings live that went into Papercuts and then Given Up. From those videos, it sounds like Chester has his screams back :D

I've noticed from this tour and the 08 tour, they play almost every song off the new album, but still play loads of other songs. I would like more off Hyrbrid Theory though. A Place for My Head or Forgotten would be cool to hear. I loved hearing Cure for the Itch in 08. That was awesome
    Emailed the Verizon Center and this is what I got

There will be no seats on the floor for the Linkin Park Show
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Add me the the list i like ATS more then MTM 2. my favorite
    songs are when they come for me, blackout, Wrenches and Kings
    Wating for the end and finally burning the skies.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Fuck dis shit....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    and gimme dat new page.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AILD =/= scene
    The band themselves? No.

The fans? Yes.
    Nice to know I'm scene.

:-(
    I think it would be right to say that at any given AILD show, 50% are scene and 50% are actual people.
    actually in brittan, calling someone a cunt is like calling someone dude lol
    As a former resident of the great country of the United Kingdom, this is false. It's still as offensive, but it has grown to be pretty equivalent to "dude" in the chav circles, who you do not want to associate yourself with.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This reminds me. I want to see as I lay dying again.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
This discussion has been closed.