Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    I was hoping to see them at Uproar but I didn't go. I haven't been to a concert since Mayhem. I am having withdrawls. This will for sure be my next one though.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Rush has confirmed they will be extending the Time Machine Tour and coming to Europe this spring.
    The following dates are confirmed, including Rush performing in Ireland for the first time ever.
    More additional European announcements to come.

Thursday, May 12th Dublin O2
    Saturday, May 14th Glasgow SECC
    Monday, May 16th Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
    Thursday, May 19th Manchester MEN Arena
    Saturday, May 21st Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
    Sunday, May 22nd Birmingham LG Arena
    Wednesday, May 25th London O2

Rush.com members will be receiving a pre-sale notification on Monday, November 22nd that begins on Tuesday, November 23rd.
    Tickets for the Time Machine Tour in Ireland & UK general on sale will commence at 9AM GMT on Friday, November 26th, 2010. Ticket links and details will be posted shortly.

Additional European dates will be announced shortly!

Also confirmed today, the Time Machine tour will return to North America for a selection of dates between March and July, primarily with Rush performing in markets not played on the previous tour run this summer.

Stay tuned to rush.com for more details!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited November 2010
    I am so excited.

inb4fuckyoujayrushsucks
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Hey Jay!...

RUSH is awesome!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    They already went to Detroit they ain't going back
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Excited about what? Lol you ain't in Europe.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Also confirmed today, the Time Machine tour will return to North America for a selection of dates between March and July, primarily with Rush performing in markets not played on the previous tour run this summer.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited November 2010
    Excited about what? Lol you ain't in Europe.
    Apparently you missed the part of the announcement that I bolded at the bottom.... <_>
    They already went to Detroit they ain't going back
    They didn't come here this past summer.... <_>
    Erik the bold part lol.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Also, for SOAD fans....

According to the official blog of Francis Zégut, host of the show "Pop Rock Station" on the French radio station RTL2, SYSTEM OF A DOWN will perform at the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy in Paris, France on June 6, 2011. This is expected to be one of many gigs the reunited band will play in Europe during next summer's festival season. An official announcement on the matter, with more details about the group's future plans, could come as early as next week.
    I don't know that I'd waste my time with them again. They were one of the biggest let downs I've ever seen
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited November 2010
    Also, for SOAD fans....

According to the official blog of Francis Zégut, host of the show "Pop Rock Station" on the French radio station RTL2, SYSTEM OF A DOWN will perform at the Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy in Paris, France on June 6, 2011. This is expected to be one of many gigs the reunited band will play in Europe during next summer's festival season. An official announcement on the matter, with more details about the group's future plans, could come as early as next week.
    Photobucket
    I love winning with women
    Alex they will show up not give a shit play the songs half assed steal your money and tome and leave. Don't get your hopes up
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Dissenters shall dissent.
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Alex they will show up not give a shit play the songs half assed steal your money and tome and leave. Don't get your hopes up

Seen em more then once and they never did that. Maybe it was just a bad day for them :P
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I've heard that from several people. I guess you just have to be a hxc fan.
    image Photobucket
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I don't know that I'd waste my time with them again. They were one of the biggest let downs I've ever seen

agreed....

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    While performing a solo concert last night in Windsor, Ontario, Poison frontman and reality tv star Bret Michaels announced that in celebration of Poison's 25th anniversary, the band will be touring with fellow American rockers Motley Crue next year, who will themselves be celebrating their 30th anniversary. No tour dates have been revealed as of yet. Stay tuned for further details.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    While performing a solo concert last night in Windsor, Ontario, Poison frontman and reality tv star Bret Michaels announced that in celebration of Poison's 25th anniversary, the band will be touring with fellow American rockers Motley Crue next year, who will themselves be celebrating their 30th anniversary. No tour dates have been revealed as of yet. Stay tuned for further details.

This has already been debunked. Tommy Lee says NO!! thay aren't touring together. Nikki Sixx says "Hell NO!!" and Brett Michaels admitted to People magazine that it's a "pipe dream" and nothing is really happening with this tour.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

This has already been debunked. Tommy Lee says NO!! thay aren't touring together. Nikki Sixx says "Hell NO!!" and Brett Michaels admitted to People magazine that it's a "pipe dream" and nothing is really happening with this tour.
    LOL
This discussion has been closed.