Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    So is that like stand-up?
    Its them doing their podcast live
    Kevin alone has a few dates coming up which are technically Q&A's but are alot like stand up shows (and they are very long lol)
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I enjoyed HellYeah at Uproar. Too bad they aren't coming closer to me.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

After an amicable split with drummer Trivett Wingo forced The Sword to cancel their remaining tour dates, the band has now found someone to fill in on drums. Joining them on the upcoming run is Kevin Fender, formerly of Texas outfit Employer, Employee. Tickets go on sale tomorrow and all tickets from the previously postponed shows will be honored at the door. Here's the schedule:

11/27 Baton Rouge, LA @ Spanish Moon
    11/28 Birmingham, AL @ WorkPlay Theatre
    11/29 Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
    11/30 Asheville, NC @ The Orange Peel
    12/1 Roanoke, VA @ Martin's Downtown
    12/2 Lancaster, PA @ Chameleon Club
    12/3 Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of the Living Arts
    12/4 New York, NY @ Webster Hall
    12/5 Boston, MA @ Royale Boston
    12/6 Washington, DC @ The 9:30 Club
    12/7 Pittsburgh, PA @ Mr. Small's Theatre
    12/8 Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues
    12/9 Huntington, WV @ V Club
    12/10 Covington, KY @ The Mad Hatter
    12/11 Detroit, MI @ The Shelter
    12/12 Chicago, IL @ Metro
    12/13 St. Louis, MO @ The Firebird
    12/14 Iowa City, IA @ Blue Moose Tap House
    12/15 Kansas City, MO @ The Record Bar
    12/16 Little Rock, AR @ Juanita's
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay so a tour finally comes here. Yet I've never heard of them and don't know what the support is.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Never been to The Shelter...don't plan on it just yet.
    image Photobucket
    Okay wait something is not right here.

When the winds of plague tour was posted it said the date was 12/12 which is a Sunday. I got on mad hatters website and it says they play on 12/10. Now this tour says the sword is playing on 12/10. Somebody is lying to me and I will find out who and make them pay!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Damn it, no Hellyeah or Kevin Smith.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited November 2010
    Damn it, no Hellyeah or Kevin Smith.
    Glenside is apparently a bit outside of philly
    Oh shit....it is. Haha.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Hellyeah is probably a no, but The Sword looks appealing.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Oh shit....it is. Haha.
    Driving home might be a bitch because his shows have been known to be quite long, going 3 and 4 hours a piece
    I'll consider it...it's on a Saturday, so I can simply stay at home that weekend.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Dec. 12 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues (w/ FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, THE DAMNED THINGS)"

Goddamn it. I would like to see The Damned Things but they are playing with 2 of the worst bands ever.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    "Dec. 12 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues (w/ FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, THE DAMNED THINGS)"

Goddamn it. I would like to see The Damned Things but they are playing with 2 of the worst bands ever.
    you know thats not really a metal project though right?

you know thats not really a metal project though right?
    ...I don't care if it's not metal, its music that I enjoy with some cool band members.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I would say go then leave but I wouldn't want to be associated with those bands or people in any way.
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, I'm not giving Dimebag Darrell's brother my money. Same with Five Fingered Ass Clowns (you heard it here first)
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The show here is $30 in a small club. Fuck that shit. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yeah, I'm not giving Dimebag Darrell's brother my money. Same with Five Fingered Ass Clowns (you heard it here first)
    how many fingers do the other assclowns have to where u would need that distinction?

This discussion has been closed.