Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Lambgoat for the most part
    I love winning with women
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    How do you guys find out about these tours? Are there certain blogs to read?
    The source for 90% of the tours posted here is Blabbermouth.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this coulve been posted alreadt but some east coast Hatebreed shows.....

HATEBREED > Shows & Events
    Upcoming Shows & Events

HATEBREED at Lost Horizon, Syracuse, New YorkMon, December 27 @ 5:00 PM

HATEBREED at Crocodile Rock Cafe, Allentown, PA Tue, December 28 @ 5:00 PM

HATEBREED at THE CHANCE, Poughkeepsie, New YorkWed, December 29 @ 5:00 PM go

HATEBREED at Webster Theatre, Hartford, CT Thu, December 30 @ 5:00 PM

Read more: http://events.myspace.com/36607503/Events/3#ixzz13ZtrM3OF
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    0_o
    Well I will be in new york for Christmas....
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Cradle's first album was good but isn't their best....it actually sounds a little sloppy imo <_>
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    why is this stickied?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Cause we gotta keep track of the upcoming tours yo.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It should now be the 2010/2011 tours thread
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Wow some people actually listen to suggestions lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need a new show for my birthday. I was gonna go to TDWP on December 10th, but I found out that it's actually Silverstein's tour, with TDWP Co-headlining, and there is NO FUCKING WAY. Silverstein needs to fucking off themselves. Worst band in the history of Music. It'd be a waste for me to go, because the opener is For Today, and I don't like those ignorant fucking Christians either.

*Note* Before anyone bashes me and says "TDWP IZ CHRISTIANZ 2!!1!!" that's not my issue, TDWP is Christian, but they're not in your face assholes about it. For Today has some of the most asinine, ignorant fucking Christian lyrics I've ever seen.

"I'll see you on your knees before the King Of All Kings."
    Isn't TDWP one of you're favorite bands? Go to it! Just arrive after For Today goes on.

I know if one of my 10 ten favorite bands comes around, I'd go to their show without question. I don't care if one of them was OPENING for Brokencyde, I'd fucking go!
    Uhh part of my hate for the devil wears prada stems from when I saw them live they spent 8 minutes talking about how god loves us all.
    No, calling them one of my favorite bands is a stretch. They don't even make it into my top 10. Even though as much as I listen to them would prove otherwise. >_> But nah, it's not of huge importance for me to go. I've seen them twice.

I'm just more pissed that I can't go to ADTR next month. >_<

And Lance, both times I've seen them, they took like a minute or so to talk about God, don't over exaggerate it. >_>
    Erik you were probably 9 when I saw them. No lies no stretching the truth, still remains and evergreen terrace cunt punted the devil wears prada off the stage. And you have no right to tell anyone not to over exaggerate anything mr 11/10
    evergreen terrace cunt punted the devil wears prada off the stage.
    One of these days, I will see them... one of these days.
    Erik you were probably 9 when I saw them. No lies no stretching the truth, still remains and evergreen terrace cunt punted the devil wears prada off the stage. And you have no right to tell anyone not to over exaggerate anything mr 11/10
    11/10 isn't an over exaggeration. It's for when something is beyond perfect.

And they've been around since 2005...so I could've been 9 or 10, true... but they don't do that shit anymore.

Literally all Mike said was: "We're up here doing this for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, and that's fine if you don't share our beliefs, but He's the reason we're up here performing today.".

And that's like literally all he said about it.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I thought you were all anti-christian and what not.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    when i saw underoath they were preaching, and hella people
    were throwing shit at them.
This discussion has been closed.