Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'd pay that for sure.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If I lived within 2 hours I would go regardless of deftones sucking but dte is really a shit venue
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Did you not just see Tool in Toledo? DTE's sound is not as bad as you say. I've been on the lawn for shows there more often than not. Rex <_>
    yes i did...and it was an amazing show....but my main issue with seeing TOOL is the seats on the floor...THis is a festival setting and will be all GA....i want to go super bad

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    You'd be seeing the exact same Tool show you saw earlier in the year. Save your money.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    IMO go see Soad/Tones tour instead of Tool. Tool will tour again and no one knows wtf SOAD is ever going to do and the Tones are going to be with them. Go see Soad/Tones instead.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    See ya there Rex \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    system better play old songs.. if they play mezmeriz/hypnotize shit the whole nite im burning the stadium down
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You'd be seeing the exact same Tool show you saw earlier in the year. Save your money.
    ummm sounds good to me....especially IF..which i doubt they will, but if they play ticks and leeches again...i expect the same set with maybe a different opener and MAYBE one other song

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hell yeah can't wait for SOAD/Deftones though I probably won't go to Summer Slaughter now.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    dte isn't shit at all. just have the downside of no pit, but the hill is still fun.
    This. The sound is fine.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    SOAD dates:

August 2, 2012: Susquehanna Bank Center –Philadelphia, PA*
    August 4, 2012: PNC Center – Holmdel Township, NJ**
    August 5, 2012: Nikon at Jones Beach – Wantagh, NY**
    August 7, 2012: Verizon Center - Washington, DC*
    August 9, 2012: Comcast Center – Boston, MA*
    August 11, 2012: Heavy MTL Festival - Montreal, QC***
    August 12, 2012: Heavy TO Festival – Toronto, ON***
    August 14, 2012: DTE Energy Amphitheater –Detroit, MI*
    August 15, 2012: Allstate Arena – Chicago, IL**
    *Tickets go on sale at 10 AM May 4th. **Tickets go on sale at 10 AM May 5th. ***Tickets now on sale. Fan pre-sale begins May 1. Details coming soon
    Goddammit SOAD X(
    inb4lists

Puscifer Summer Tour 2012

June 13 - Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live
    :-?
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Will brad shell out the cash for good seats for this show?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    In late summer, Lamb of God WILL — I repeat, WILL — be touring the states, doing their own festival, Adler confirmed; you may recall he mentioned in one of our last chats that the band would be doing its own fest, and we predicted Gojira would play it. Well, we’re still predicting that.

“It is happening,” Adler updates us. “We just haven’t announced it yet, due to the people we are doing it with having commitments not to announce future shows while they are currently doing something else.”

This is beyond rad; Lamb of God headlining its own festival? Damn, man…damn. We also spoke to Chris about the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Cruise, and he confirmed they’ll be doing it after turning down 70,000 Tons of Metal in the past…but more on that later.

“It’ll be two three-week blocks that I believe begins at the end of July,” Adler says. “End of July or whenever Mayhem stops. We know those guys well, and we are not interested in competing with them. So we will wait until they are done…stay out of the way, and come back and crush it.”

Chris would not specifically talk about any of the bands who’ll be playing the festival, but we’re still predicting Gojira and Meshuggah will be playing Lamb of God’s traveling circus of metal depravity. Just educated guesses on our part.

Adler says the tour will feature “a couple of bands we have often been lumped in with that have CDs either recently out or soon to be out — and that’s about as much as I can tell you.”

It looks like August is going to be a month to remember. And that may be the cheesiest sentence I have ever typed. Chris rules, Lamb of God rules, and this fest will rule. Any questions?

http://gunshyassassin.com/exclusive/gun-shy-assassin-presents-adler-chatter-with-chris-adler-28/#more-24880
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    seat are for homosex
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Aw shit
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    inb4lists

Chris would not specifically talk about any of the bands who’ll be playing the festival, but we’re still predicting Gojira and Meshuggah will be playing Lamb of God’s traveling circus of metal depravity.

wat
    How funny yet awesome would it be if that actually happened now, as part of their festival?
    inb4lists
This discussion has been closed.