Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Blame Incubus for that price.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i wouldn't sit through a linkin park show if you paid me $109
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    That's cool
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nevermind, fuck that tour. $128 is the cheapest ticket for top row in the corner of the building. Went all the way up to over a grand per ticket.
    For what? Linkin park? You're crazy or you were looking at a broker site when tickets aren't even on sale yet. Pit was 109 for here
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was actually a broker site. Went from the venue's site to the broker site without noticing. Tickets for my date haven't gone on sale yet.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Yeah makes sense, I've been looking on tickemaster and for the ampitheater shows lawn tickets average $40. Not gonna go.

Waiting for the Uproar 2012 lineup though.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Already seeing Incubus [-(
    image Photobucket
    I dong believe chuck
    Lol at that which I can't edit

*don't*
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The final details and routing for the previously-announced Southern Lord Summer package tour have been confirmed today. The tour is set to bring some of the label’s newest and most promising acts as well as some heavy veterans on the eclectic but lethal roster together for a near month-long trek across the face of America. The tour is a true DIY undertaking that was booked by Southern Lord owner Greg Anderson himself.

The core acts for the tour include the Ontario-based hardcore/rock outfit BURNING LOVE (featuring ex-Cursed vocalist), dark lords of Swedish crust MARTYRDOD, Milwaukee’s metal/hardcore crossover outfit ENABLER and Seattle’s d-beat/death-infused hardcore bastards BLACK BREATH headlining the full tour. All four bands have brand new albums either already out or set to be unleashed based around the tour.

Special guests POISON IDEA, NOOTHGRUSH, PELICAN, POWER TRIP, WILD//TRIBE, DEAD IN THE DIRT, THE SECRET and more will also infiltrate the routing, each with one or more regional performances throughout the debauchery-ridden escapade, and Southern Lord will also host a label showcase in Pomona, California with details to be announced in the coming weeks.

Southern Lord Summer 2012 Label Package Tour:
    6/19/2012 El Corazon – Seattle, WA w/ Poison Idea [tickets]
    6/20/2012 Hawthorne Theater – Portland, OR w/ Poison Idea [tickets]
    6/21/2012 The Mezzanine – San Francisco, CA w/ Noothgrush [tickets]
    6/22/2012 The Catalyst – Santa Cruz, CA w/ Pelican, Noothgrush [tickets]
    6/23/2012 The Glass House – Pomona, CA *Southern Lord label showcase w/ Pelican
    6/24/2012 The Casbah – San Diego, CA w/ Pelican [tickets]
    6/25/2012 Chasers – Phoenix, AZ [tickets]
    6/27/2012 Club Dada – Dallas, TX w/ Power Trip, Wild//Tribe [tickets]
    6/28/2012 Red 7 – Austin, TX w/ Power Trip, Wild//Tribe [tickets]
    6/29/2012 Walter’s – Houston, TX w/ Power Trip, Wild//Tribe [tickets]
    6/30/2012 Three Ring Circus – New Orleans, LA w/ Dead In The Dirt [tickets]
    7/01/2012 529 – Atlanta, GA w/ Dead In The Dirt [tickets]
    7/02/2012 Kings Barcade – Raleigh, NC w/ Dead In the Dirt [tickets]
    7/03/2012 Strange Matter – Richmond, VA w/ Dead In The Dirt [tickets]
    7/04/2012 Talking Head Lounge at Sonar – Baltimore, MD w/ The Secret [tickets]
    7/05/2012 Radio Bar – Boston, MA w/ The Secret [tickets]
    7/06/2012 Acheron – Brooklyn, NY w/ The Secret [tickets]
    7/07/2012 The Barbary – Philadelphia, PA w/ The Secret [tickets]
    7/08/2012 Blind Bob’s – Dayton, OH w/ The Secret (*NO Martyrdöd) [tickets]
    7/09/2012 Empty Bottle – Chicago, IL (*NO Martyrdöd) [tickets]
    7/10/2012 Borg Ward – Milwaukee, IL (*Black Breath & Enabler ONLY) [tickets]
    7/11/2012 Medusa – Minneapolis, MN (*Black Breath & Enabler ONLY)
    7/13/2012 TBA – Spokane, WA
    7/14/2012 Hawthorne Theater – Portland, OR (*Black Breath ONLY) w/ Autopsy
    inb4lists
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I knew linkin park tickets would be steep but 109? Oo hell nah!
    109? What the fucking fuck? Well, looks like I'm not going unless I get a pass.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    8-|
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Idk... Linkin Park is great live and I've told myself since I saw them last year that the next time they come around, I'll be getting pit. But 109 is way pushing it. I think they were going for $80 when I saw them.
    I love winning with women
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Linkin Park was good when i saw them live, but i have no desire to see them again
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Ceremony has announced a bunch more American tour dates, many of them with Screaming Females, as well an Australian tour. Check it out below.

The band's new album Zoo is out now via Matador.

Friday, April 20 - Cambridge, MA - The Democracy Center (with Night Birds, Sweet Jesus, Outlook)
    Saturday, April 21 - Philadelphia, PA - The Barbary (with Salvation, Watery Love, Dead People Screaming)
    Sunday, April 22 - Washington, DC - RAS Hall (with Night Birds, Sick Fix, Cheesus Crust) - SOLD OUT
    Monday, April 23 - New York, NY - Terminal 5 (with Refused) - SOLD OUT
    Monday, April 23 - New York, NY - Mercury Lounge - LATE SHOW (Midnight Set) 16+
    Sunday, May 27 - Oakland, CA - The New Parish (with Big Kids, Gun Outfit)
    Monday, May 28 - Santa Barbara, CA - Velvet Jones (with Royal Headache)
    Tuesday, May 29 - Phoenix, AZ - Rhythm Room (with Royal Headache, Avon Ladies)
    Wednesday, May 30 - Albuquerque, NM - Launchpad (with Royal Headache)
    Thursday, May 31 - Oklahoma City, OK - Conservatory (with Screaming Females)
    Friday, June 01 - Austin, TX - Beauty Ballroom (Chaos In Tejas with No Age, Screaming Females, The Young, Gun Outfit, Joyce Manor)
    Sunday, June 03 - Austin, TX - The Mohawk (Chaos In Tejas with Moss Icon, Iceage, Give, Thou)
    Monday, June 04 - Metairie, LA - The Cypress (with Cold World, Backtrack, Expire, Dead End Path)
    Tuesday, June 05 - Gainesville, FL - The Backyard (with Screaming Females)
    Wednesday, June 06 - Orlando, FL - Backbooth (with Screaming Females, Great Deceivers)
    Thursday, June 07 - Atlanta, GA - Drunken Unicorn (with Screaming Females)
    Friday, June 08 - Belmont, NC - The Haunted Mill (with Screaming Females)
    Saturday, June 09 - Washington, DC - St. Stephens Church (with Screaming Females)
    Monday, June 11 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - Redwood Art Space (with Screaming Females)
    Wednesday, June 13 - Hamden, CT - The Space (with Screaming Females)
    Thursday, June 14 - Brooklyn, NY - Warsaw (Northside Fest with Screaming Females, Royal Headache, Magrudergrind)
    Friday, June 15 - Buffalo, NY - The Funeral Home
    Saturday, June 16 - Toronto, ON - Wrong Bar (NXNE with Killer Mike, Death Grips, Doldrums, Tra Tha Truth) 19+
    Saturday, June 16 - Toronto, ON - Dundas Square (NXNE with The Flaming Lips, Soundtrack Of Our Lives, of Montreal, and more - free non-ticketed show)
    Sunday, June 17 - Cleveland, OH - Grog Shop
    Monday, June 18 - Chicago, IL - Bottom Lounge
    Tuesday, June 19 - Minneapolis, MN - 7th Street Entry
    Wednesday, June 20 - Omaha, NE - The Sandbox (please note : Omaha venue change)
    Thursday, June 21 - Denver, CO - Marquis Theater
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Volbeat is playing at the Fillmore Detroit with support from Hellyeah and Iced Earth on June 19. I haven't seen any other dates.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Volbeat and Iced Earth \m/ Hellyeah :-q
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Volbeat and Iced Earth \m/ Hellyeah :-q
    Exactly. But I haven't seen Hellyeah yet so at the very least it will be somewhat interesting.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Just announced! Volbeat with hellyeah and iced earth as support at filmore Detroit June 19!!!
This discussion has been closed.