Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    From the Structures FB:

Vol/tures 2012
    probably means close to nothing tbh. those two bands are really good friends
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    From the Structures FB:

Vol/tures 2012
    probably means close to nothing tbh. those two bands are really good friends
    Still, i wouldn't mind a Volumes-Structures tour.
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    >At The Gates
    >Set Your Goals

I love winning with women
    No Survivors Tour

Powerglove
    The Protomen
    Creature Feature
    Danimal Cannon

May 18 No Survivors Tour 2012 Worcester, MA
    May 20 No Survivors Tour 2012 West Chester, PA
    May 22 No Survivors Tour 2012 Montreal, Canada
    May 23 No Survivors Tour 2012 Toronto, Canada
    May 24 No Survivors Tour 2012 Buffalo, NY
    May 25 No Survivors Tour 2012 Pittsburgh, PA
    May 26 No Survivors Tour 2012 - BLED FEST 2012 Howell, MI
    May 27 No Survivors Tour 2012 Cleveland, OH
    inb4lists
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I would love to see the Descendents...

And Rotting Out makes the Terror tour awesome.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is so unfair.

Weirdest lineup ever
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Its a great lineup
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    man i wanna go to that show...but idk if i want to travel all that way just for the 11 songs i just saw
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I would have an incredible amount of fun there
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Wait Tool and Pusicfer on the same show?? :-?
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    Wait Tool and Pusicfer on the same show?? :-?
    Different days. It's a two day festival
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I want to go. Seems fun and i have a place to crash
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Dee Snider is playing some solo dates in NY and Mass in May
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing Twisted Sister now that they're not wearing the lingerie anymore.
    inb4lists
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing Twisted Sister now that they're not wearing the lingerie anymore.
    i actually have the ticketbasterd page for the Foxboro show up, debating on whether or not to get a ticket.....
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yesterday we learned that the Headlong Flight single from Rush's upcoming Clockwork Angels album will be released digitally on Tuesday, April 24th, along with a radio release beginning Thursday, April 19th. There are also rumors of some kind of limited pre-release preview to occur next Wednesday, April 11th, but details regarding this are sketchy at the moment. I've also learned that we may be getting the first official 2012 tour announcement on April 19th to coincide with the radio release. If true and since the tour is not expected to begin until September, I speculate that this will be a general announcement of sorts that will include some of the dates and the general itinerary, but not a full announcement - much like what was done with the 2008 and 2011 tours. Neil Peart had confirmed a Fall tour in an interview last month.

On Tuesday we got our first glimpse of what might be the cover art for the album, along with the possible tourbook cover. I was later asked by Rush's management to take down the artwork, but they still seem to be available for viewing on some other websites. The supposed tourbook cover has a distinctive Signals theme to it, which seems to indicate that the album will play a central role to the upcoming tour. The album celebrates the 30th anniversary of its release this coming September 9th. Knowing that Rush played Moving Pictures in its entirety on the last tour to celebrate that album's 30th anniversary, one can't help but speculate that this tourbook cover image may indirectly imply that Rush will be doing the same thing with their Signals album on the upcoming Clockwork Angels tour.

Generally speaking, I've been hearing for some time now that the band will be hitting dates in the Midwest and Eastern Canada in September-October, and the Southeastern US in October-November. So far I've only heard of 3 firm dates though; one in Bristow, VA on Sunday, September 9th, one planned date at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA on Tuesday, September 11th, and another at the Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville, IN planned for Thursday, September 13th.

Bolded the important parts for tl;dr, fuckyoujayrushsucks people.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • DreamtheaterDreamtheater Posts: 1,088 just the tip
This discussion has been closed.