Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2013 Tours Thread

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Hmm, that could maybe be interesting, though I don't usually like the idea of bands that can't reunite trying to reunite.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It looks like it's for a good cause, and it's only 5 dates. I'd go if it came here.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'll see what tickets are like and wait for further announcements.
    Sick Drummer Magazine and Perseverance Holdings Ltd. have announced the "Death To All Tour 2012" in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city tour will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour is to celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund — a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

This tour will kick off in San Francisco, California and work its way to Orlando, Florida — stopping in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York along the way.

The drums will be handled by Gene Hoglan ("Individual Thought Patterns", "Symbolic") and Sean Reinert ("Human"). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio ("Human", "Individual Thought Patterns") and Scott Clendenin ("The Sound Of Perseverance"). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal ("Human"), Shannon Hamm ("The Sound of Perseverance") and Bobby Koelble ("Symbolic").

To keep up with the tour details as they unfold and to find out about VIP or General Admission ticketing, send an email to: ticketing@deathtoall.info.

For more information, go to http://www.facebook.com/DeathToAllTour

Chuck died on December 13, 2001 after a battle with pontine glioma, a rare type of brain tumor.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A local venue just confirmed an Six Feet Under and Dying Fetus co-headlining tour.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do want. Chirps or not.
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    This Is Hell touring dates:

03/16 Schenectady, NY – Presbyterian Church
    03/17 Buffalo, NY – The Funeral Home
    03/18 Detroit, MI – The Magic Stick Lounge
    03/19 Chicago, IL – The Viaduct Theatre
    03/20 Lacrosse, WI – The Warehouse
    03/21 St. Louis, MO – Fubar
    03/23 Evansville, IN – Boney Junes
    03/24 Nashville, TN – Little Hamilton
    03/25 Tupelo, MS – The Spot
    03/26 Jackson, MS – The Carter
    03/27 Tallahassee, FL – Ghazi House
    03/28 Orlando, FL – The Peacock Room
    03/30 Pembroke Pines, FL – The Talent Farm
    03/31 Jacksonville, FL – Warehouse 8-B
    04/01 Charleston, SC – Jimbo’s Rock Lounge
    04/02 Augusta, GA – Sector 7G
    04/03 Raleigh, NC – Divebar
    04/04 Greensboro, NC – Glenwood Coffee & Books
    04/06 Lehighton, PA – Erin’s On First
    04/05 Harrisonburg, VA – Downtown 34
    04/07 Freehold, NJ – Freehold VFW
    04/13 Utica, NY – The Hangout
    04/14 Smithtown, NY – Smithtown Masonic Temple
    04/15 Holyoke, MA – Waterfront Tavern
    04/20 Worcester, MA – The Palladium (“New England Metal And Hardcore Festival”)
    SYSTEM OF A DOWN, SLIPKNOT, MARILYN MANSON and LAMB OF GOD are the first confirmed bands for the Heavy T.O. and Heavy MTL festivals, set to take place August 11-12, 2012 at Downsview Park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, respectively.

The complete lineup for both festivals will be revealed at noon tomorrow (Friday, March 16).
    Damn. Two of my favorite bands already.
    I just saw SOAD on there and thought, "Brad's going to want to go to Canada....." :P
    Shit, if it wasn't so close to school starting and Iron Maiden weren't days before, I'd go :(
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Damn
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sick Drummer Magazine and Perseverance Holdings Ltd. have announced the "Death To All Tour 2012" in benefit of Sweet Relief. This five-city tour will feature a majority of DEATH's amazing musicians, as well as special guests. This tour is to celebrate the life and music of Chuck Schuldiner, as well as to raise awareness of Sweet Relief Musicians Fund — a charity that provides financial assistance to career musicians faced with illness, disability or age-related problems.

This tour will kick off in San Francisco, California and work its way to Orlando, Florida — stopping in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York along the way.

The drums will be handled by Gene Hoglan ("Individual Thought Patterns", "Symbolic") and Sean Reinert ("Human"). On bass will be Steve DiGiorgio ("Human", "Individual Thought Patterns") and Scott Clendenin ("The Sound Of Perseverance"). Guitar duties will be shared by Paul Masvidal ("Human"), Shannon Hamm ("The Sound of Perseverance") and Bobby Koelble ("Symbolic").

To keep up with the tour details as they unfold and to find out about VIP or General Admission ticketing, send an email to: ticketing@deathtoall.info.

Chuck died on December 13, 2001 after a battle with pontine glioma, a rare type of brain tumor.
    That's pretty cool. Who will sing doe? Or will they just play it all instrumental?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I'm gonna make a sign saying i want to do to his daughter what he's done to over 3000 women.
    she's cute, but isn't she like 15?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

That's pretty cool. Who will sing doe? Or will they just play it all instrumental?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd zoom on up to NY for that in a heartbeat.

I imagine they'll have a singer doe.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    The dates themselves...

June 22 – San Francisco, CA @ The Regency Ballroom
    June 23 – West Hollywood, CA @ House of Blues
    June 26 – Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
    June 28 – New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
    June 30 – Orlando, FL @ The Beacham
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I was gonna post that until the stupid wifi wouldn't let it. Sometimes I hate this phone
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The "Young Bloods" Tour

Bermuda
    Creations
    Float Face Down
    Adaliah

April 13th- San Antonio, Texas @ The White Rabbit
    April 14th- Dallas, Texas
    April 15th- Midland, Texas @ The Pine Box
    April 16th- Albuquerque, New Mexico @ Gasworks
    April 17th- Mesa, Arizona @ The Underground
    April 18th – El Centro, CA
    April 19th- Las Vegas, Nevada @ The Junkyard @ Area 702
    April 20th- Canoga Park, California @ The Cobalt Cafe
    April 21st- Anaheim, California @ Mirror Image Studios
    April 22nd- Rocklin, California @ Studio 21
    April 23rd- Portland, Oregon
    April 24th- Seattle, Washington @ Studio Seven
    April 25th- Spokane, Washington
    April 26th- Boise, Idaho @ The Venue
    April 27th- Ogden, Utah @ Mojo’s
    April 28th- Denver, Colorado
    April 29th- Wichita, Kansas
    April 30th – Off
    May 1st – Joplin, Missouri – Hold
    May 2nd- Springfield, Illinois @ Black Sheep Cafe
    May 3rd- Ft. Wayne, Indiana @ Fort Wayne Broadripple
    May 4th- Cleveland, Ohio @ The Foundry
    May 5th – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    May 6th – Buffalo, New York @ Broadway Joe’s
    May 7th – Albany, New York @ Bogies
    May 8th – Manchester, New Hampshire @ Rocko’s
    May 9th – Staten Island, New York @ The Warriors of Wrestling Training Center
    May 10th – Fredericksburg, Virginia @ The Refuge
    May 11th – Charleston, South Carolina @ Jimbos Rock Lounge
    May 12th – Tampa, Florida @ Transitions Art Gallery
    May 13th – Lake Worth, Florida @ The Speakeasy
    May 14th – Jacksonville, Florida The Pit
    inb4lists
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    The dates themselves...

June 30 – Orlando, FL @ The Beacham
    Happy birthday to me \m/

Edit: Not actually my birthday, but very close to it.
    inb4lists
This discussion has been closed.