Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem vs ozzfest

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Im not wrong it's my personal opinion if i think Ozzy is a little bit better than Maiden it's not a proven FACT that Maiden is better how am i wrong?"

I was joking. Chill.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The first and second albums share quite a few songs however.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Korn > Ozzy
    Rob Zombie < Crue (i think it be interesting seeing them)
    Lamb Of God > Halford
    FFDP = Devildriver

second stage
    Hatebreed >>>>>>>>>>>> BLS
    Chimaira > Drowning Pool
    Shadows Fall > KoS
    Winds Of Plague < Goatwhore
    3 Inches Of Blood < Skeletonwitch

Mayhem wins
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Korn > Ozzy"

You are fucking retarded.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • zuke2323zuke2323 Posts: 263 juggalo
    Given that I don't like or care about any band on Mayhem (and a few of them I actively hate), I wouldn't even go if someone gave me a ticket. So if just handed a free ticket to both, I would go to Ozzfest because there are a few bands I enjoy (Skeletonwitch, Goatwhore, Kataklysm, Saviours, Halford).

I would even want to see Ozzy, even though I'm sure he would be awful, if for no other reason than pure nostalgia. I figure if I get drunk enough before he gets on I can at least imagine he's sounding good. No amount of any substance on Earth could make me enjoy any band at Mayhem.

So if I just gave a point to every band I like on both fests and ignored the ones I don't, the score for me would be 6-0 Ozzfest.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Korn < Ozzy
    Rob Zombie > Crue
    LOG < Halford
    FFDP < DevilDriver

Hatebreed > BLFail
    Chimaira > Drowning Pool
    Shadows Fall = KoS
    WoP < Goatwhore
    3IoB = Skeletonwitch

Ozzfest Wins.
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    what?
    cuz ive seen ozzy 8 times and he gets worse every time?

korn puts on a 10x better show than ozzy
    so stfu you have no idea what your talking about little man
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Mayhem > Uproar > ozzfest
    You know....to me Uproar is like a little side Mayhem tour that isn't metal...but that's just me. But then again....there isn't much awesome metal on this years Mayhem soo..
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YOU SAYIN DAT AIN'T METULZ?!
    YES, THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Uproar is Lyman and Reese's way of taking away more bands that Ozzy might have decided to call up. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    That's fine...if Sharon had brains she would have called up people a whole year ahead of time but she fucked up and failed hard <_>
    imageimage
    Yup. Too busy judging America's Got Talent and doing reality TV shows to organize a decent tour. <_>
    Yeah...dumb cunt. I used to like her a long time ago when she threw Ham's at neighbors and made me crack up...but nope. Not no more. Not since 05.
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    I don't think that's it. Ozzfest never had any true competition when it comes to this. NOW that they have some competition aka Mayhem and maybe Uproar now. They are cracking under the pressure and showing that they can't book a tour and go to the extremes to get the awesome bands people want. Most of the bands that are on Mayhem and Uproar are bands that Ozzfest WANTED. Kevin Layman strikes again <_>
    edited May 2010
    Thing is....they could have still booked an awesome tour. Look at all the bands who are still out there without summer plans. Mayhem and Uproar aren't all that great. But they didn't do it. <_>
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    if Ozzfest wanted the bands on mayhem and uproar they are going in the wrong direction
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Just incase you didn't know, that was sarcasm.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    "if Ozzfest wanted the bands on mayhem and uproar they are going in the wrong direction"

orly? cause I just assumed that all of those bands that were on Mayhem have been on ozzfest more then once. just saying...