Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Powerless Rise

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you know...even lyrics about hell and satan could be considered christian since they are about christian topics
    imageimage
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I really don't see it even in that sense. You could relate anybodys lyrics to anything honestly
    its all about interpretation
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the fact that there lyrics say what they say are in themselves anti christian. pretty much what bianca said...
    I can say this though, I'm pretty sure CC never intended their lyrics to be anti-Christian
    I kinda lol'd when he asked about anti-Christian bands like behemoth and cannibal corpse
    I was thinking CC? Really?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Is Nola agreeing with Bianca?!?!?!? O_O
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    But the lyrics really aren't anti-Christian. I consider behemoth lyrics, slayer lyrics, and black metal lyics anti-Christian
    I mean, the ones that are actually anti-Christian
    well she said something kinda obvious lol. if she aid humans breathe air im gonna have to agree with her even if i dont like her......
    But the lyrics really aren't anti-Christian. I consider behemoth lyrics, slayer lyrics, and black metal lyics anti-Christian
    I mean, the ones that are actually anti-Christian

like i said they are not directly attacking christanity but there lyrics could definitely be potrayed as something a christian should not be listening to. meat hook sodomy.... i rest my case
    edited May 2010
    i dont like when bands have lyrics like that and say "oh christianity is stupid and wrong and blahblahblah" because without christianity...YOUD HAVE NO SONGS ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE AND CORRUPT IT IS!!

theyre all hypocrites
    they owe most of theyre success to the very thing theyre against
    imageimage
    i dont like when bands have lyrics like that and say "oh christianity is stupid and wrong and blahblahblah" because without christianity...YOUD HAVE NO SONGS ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE AND CORRUPT IT IS!!

theyre all hypocrites

that doesnt make them hypocrites at all. you would hate someone who beats animals, but if there was no one who beat animals you wouldnt hate anyone at all!!!!
    though bands who sing about it all the time are repetitve and annoying....
    Nola: I see your point but it is all how you view it. Like I've said before on here; I'm Christian. I don't really view CC's lyrics as anti-Christian. All interpretations I guess

@Bianca: that's true. That kinda makes me lol thinking these bands are saying, I really wish we had nothing to write about
    and how they are then, technically, writing about something stupid. Whatever, good music is good music to me
    i do hate people who beat animals...if they didnt beat animals i wouldnt hate them...
    imageimage
    Nola: I see your point but it is all how you view it. Like I've said before on here; I'm Christian. I don't really view CC's lyrics as anti-Christian. All interpretations I guess

you dont view it that way cuz you dont want to stop listening to CC cuz it interferes with your relgious morals lol, thats why
    People who beat animals are low low people
    i do hate people who beat animals...if they didnt beat animals i wouldnt hate them...

exactly and if people stopped following christianity they would stop singing about it
    I'm pretty sure I don't view it that way because it doesn't change me or make me a bad person in the eyes of my religion
    so idk what you're talking about honestly
    but thats never gonna happen
    even though the percentage of people who said to have " no religion" has increased DRAMATICALLY, there will always be christianity

but my point is why bash something you owe NOT ALL but SOME success to?
    its just laughable in my opinion
    imageimage
    I see that point. They woul have to write about something else and that could have lessened their chances of becoming what they are today
    what im taliking about is that cannibal corpses words and message completely go against christian sentiment which is to love people, be a good person, forgive people etc.. the fact they you dont let the music interfere with your actual life doesnt mean that the words dont go against the fabrics of christianity...

maybe you need to be a little older to understand....