Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ahh the future of America

GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
"I Cnt Waitt fur my babyy to B born. 27 weeks alredy."

Posted by a girl in my class. Why on Earth are people capable of reproducing at such a young age. I think there should be a switch that makes you unable to reproduce until you graduate.

image Photobucket

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I'm sure we could bend the rules in some areas, but this is the basic idea.
    image Photobucket
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2010
    ""I Cnt Waitt fur my babyy to B born. 27 weeks alredy."

I would have responded by bitching her out like no other.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited April 2010
    Not worth it. I just think its strange that people I grew up with since kindergarden can change so much. Like I remember being 6 on and on the same t-ball team and being friends all the way up until 5th grade. All of a sudden she's ghetto and having a baby.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMFAO I guess we know who's baby is gonna be illiterate.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    How old is this girl?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    In America black women have babies
    In Soviet Russia babies have black women

17 I do believe. Not the first one in our class to get knocked up..just the last one to post a noticeable status haha. The guy is one them there ghetto white kids that make everybody laugh.
    image Photobucket
    "Not worth it. I just think its strange that people I grew up with since kindergarden can change so much. Like I remember being 6 on and on the same t-ball team and being friends all the way up until 5th grade. All of a sudden she's ghetto and having a baby."

It doesn't matter whether it would change anything. It would just comfort me more knowing that I said my mind, and didn't validate it.

I'm happy to say that none of my friends/schoolmates are currently pregnant.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My highschool had a full on daycare for the dumbasses that had kids so young. It was full all the time and had a waiting list.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It wouldn't comfort me at all. While I'm sure most people think the same way. I dont need 70 people in a clase of 70 people thinking of me as "the asshole that had to say something" Along with everyone else in the surrounding classes.
    image Photobucket
    While it is lacking in tact, I just would like to speak my mind.
    The truth hurts they will get over it. Personally I'd leave the comment " if you weren't a fucking whore this wouldn't have happened"

my senior year in high school there was this ghetto bitch in one of my classes that had a 2 year old in the daycare. She always asked to leave early to go get him. One of the days the teacher says no you need to get your work done. So the girl starts throwing a bitch fit. At this point I start getting annoyed because I was doing what every good senior does and was trying to sleep through last period. She just wouldn't stop. So I sit up and look at her and say " it's not the fucking teachers fault you are a piece of shit human being that also turned out to be a whore." this was a bad move on my part however because it just made her open her stupid fucking mouth more and it resulted in lack of sleep + headache.

Yeah I was that guy in highschool. I spoke my mind. And now
    I have quite a few friends that In highschool wouldn't
    talk to me because I was an asshole to everyone.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    "if you weren't a fucking whore this wouldn't have happened""

I wouldn't have quite said that.

I would have said something along the lines of, "why are you happy about this?"
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    IMO.... atleast, with my high school generation..... the bigger problem was a want to get married at such a young age.

I just dont get it.... why would anyone in their right mine want to be 22-25 and married? Thats the fucking, do whatever the fuck you and want and nobody can say shit, prime of your life.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "IMO.... atleast, with my high school generation..... the bigger problem was a want to get married at such a young age.

I just dont get it.... why would anyone in their right mine want to be 22-25 and married? Thats the fucking, do whatever the fuck you and want and nobody can say shit, prime of your life."

very fucking true!
    Youre a liar! And a theif!
    *communal bro fist*
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "I just dont get it.... why would anyone in their right mine want to be 22-25 and married? Thats the fucking, do whatever the fuck you and want and nobody can say shit, prime of your life."

People have done that for forever. The only difference is these days it doesn't work out well nearly as often.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, the divorce rate has skyrocketed and the whole "meaning of marriage" has gone to shit. Nowadays most people that are 22-25 are whores even when married.
    imageimage
    The gays are responsible guys, they're destroying heterosexual marriage.