Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What kind of car do YOU drive?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I'm too lazy to roll my window down...not only that there's a possibility of getting shot or some shit.
    imageimage
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    throwing things too lol

HOT SAUCE PACKETS FROM TACO BELL WORK WELL
    IF YOU TWIST UP ONE END THEY EXPLODE ON CONTACT WITH OTHER MOVING VEHICLES
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    most people with guns are panzies that won't pull the trigger...I know thats an ignorant and a gamble of a statement but really 9 times out of 10 they arnt going to pull the trigger

*has had a gun to his face more than once*
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    Drunk/buzzed drivers tend to be dangerous too -_-..those assholes.

FUCKING SCUM BAGS
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    edited July 2010
    BMW E89 Z4
    Cant stand drunk drivers. I'd be in favor of mandatory jail time of at least 1 year for any drunk driving related crime, even if nothing got broken/noone got hurt.
    there are some who call me... tim?
    NICE CAR HOW MUCH DID IT RUN YA?

Cant stand drunk drivers. I'd be in favor of mandatory jail time of at least 1 year for any drunk driving related crime, even if nothing got broken/noone got hurt.

AGREED
    Im sorry to sound like grandma..BUT..
    I do report drunk drivers.. :/
    dude..no....sometimes you gotta get home...
    and whenever my friends want to drive home...I dont let them..
    :/
    just me..
    because ive noticed other people really dont give a fuck.
    even my best friends dad was telling one of our wasted friends..its time for you to go home..just because he was crying..
    umm..ok..how's he getting home. I wasnt going to let him drive like that..
    people are fuckin stupid now-a-days.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited July 2010
    "BMW E89 Z4"

nice, im leasing a '08 328 Coupe right now. Switching to a 535 in December most likely.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    As someone who has run afoul of the drinking and driving laws I totally agree that the penalties should be alot stiffer. I wouldn't have gotten more than one if the penalties were stiffer.
    and if you're going to drink..you better not fucking drive..seriously..not only are you endangering YOUR life...you are endangering other people's lifes too! and think about it..they have families too..so don't be an asshole..
    and if you're going to drink..you better not fucking drive..seriously..not only are you endangering YOUR life...you are endangering other people's lifes too! and think about it..they have families too..so don't be an asshole..

THIS
    liquor = not driving
    a few beers = not a big deal
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    "liquor = not driving
    a few beers = not a big deal"

That's the mentality that WILL eventually get you busted. You may get away with it 9 out of ten times, but that tenth time they will make up for not catching you.
  • TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    "BMW E89 Z4"

nice, im leasing a '08 328 Coupe right now. Switching to a 535 in December most likely.
    Nice! I like the 328 but I prefer the E92 version with the thin back lights. Are you gunna get the new kit on the 535 (like the 550) ?
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    fuck getting busted.... you could crash head on into an 18-wheeler or into a van filled with a family on a road trip.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dude..no....sometimes you gotta get home...
    Not at the risk of someone else. There's no exception.

In the UK, they have this service where a guy on a little scooter would drive to where you are, pick you up in your car then drive you home. Once you're home, he gets his scooter out of your trunk then drives back. We need something like that here.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page