Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ARIZONA. FUCK YEA! (SB1070)

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Well its the new law and if you don't like it you can geeeeet out
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    ^ That's as dumb as saying "well pot is illegal so if you don't like that than you can get the fuck out."

I don't support either statement btw.
  • sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
    "Well its the new law and if you don't like it you can geeeeet out"
    hmm

well..if anyone doesn't like THE laws of the U.S they should GET OUT.

better.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    gahh...arizona just sucks anyways....and now this bullshit.

when the time comes to vote im against it.

Anyone who lives in AZ think of all the Carnicerias and other mexican markets and shops you see. theres a SHITLOAD. its almost as common as 7-11s and Circle Ks. The point im making is annually Pedro and his family and friends bring in over 300 mil. +/- because of these shops.. and Arizona gets a good chunk of that. This bill gets passed...We lose majority of that little cushion over time..and then Az falls even deeper in to the shitter than it already is.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    its from a south park episode you dumb ass
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    "Anyone who lives in AZ think of all the Carnicerias and other mexican markets and shops you see. theres a SHITLOAD. its almost as common as 7-11s and Circle Ks. The point im making is annually Pedro and his family and friends bring in over 300 mil. +/- because of these shops.. and Arizona gets a good chunk of that. This bill gets passed...We lose majority of that little cushion over time..and then Az falls even deeper in to the shitter than it already is."

You can join Michigan :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I heard the story of the guy who painted I'm Mexican Arrest Me on his back window of his car, and I really want to try it...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    and also get a ticket for corruption of view or something
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    In Somalia, killing is negotiation.

• sarspidsarspid Posts: 1,643 just the tip
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I know im super late, but to all the people who are saying people shouldnt be here illegally, do you realize how hard it is to get resident status or legal alien status in the US? You guys act like they can just go to some office and be like "Yes id like to be legal please"

My friends boyfriend is from Nepal and he has to pay 4000 dollars, have a place of residence with his name on the lease for at least 6 months, and some other shit I cant remember. He works at 7-11 because he cant get anything better because he is illegal. He lives alone so he has to pay for everything. So tell me, which one of you could save up 4 grand right now living alone and working the job you have? Besides the older people on the forum/the ones who have found their career.
  • 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    edited May 2010
    If you think it's hard getting citizenship here, go to another country and try. Our immigration laws are extremely lax compared to some countries immigration laws. If they can't afford to live here or immigrate here, what makes them think it's ok for them to just come here illegally? We do have laws, you know, like any other country. If I were to enter another country illegally, they wouldn't tolerate it. It shouldn't be any different here.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Thats totally beside the point
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    i think they prefer to struggle a little than starve to death here
    "If you think it's hard getting citizenship here, go to another country and try. Our immigration laws are extremely lax compared to some countries immigration laws. If they can't afford to live here or immigrate here, what makes them think it's ok for them to just come here illegally? We do have laws, you know, like any other country. If I were to enter another country illegally, they wouldn't tolerate it. It shouldn't be any different here."

Actually, the process for getting citizenship in Europe is pretty straightforward.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited May 2010
    i dont know why people are against this. Its getting rid of illegals. If someone commits a crime, it should be punished, so this crime should be punished. Also, getting rid of the illegals makes job opportunites open up for nonillegals who may have lost their jobs.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    shit i dunno why it double posted
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    "i dont know why people are against this. Its getting rid of illegals. If someone commits a crime, it should be punished, so this crime should be punished. Also, getting rid of the illegals makes job opportunites open up for nonillegals who may have lost their jobs."

I'm not against the deportation of illegal immigrants. I'm against the laws that violate the fourth amendment. This law is illegal. Yeah, figure that one out.