Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2010 NFL Schedules Released

124»

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    damn you... haha
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    your list is better. you dont have tickets on every line
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited April 2010
    "master mind behind the greatest show on turf"

"Don't you ever fucking call him that. The guy did shit with the 49ers."

You can't deny what he did in the 1999 and 2000 seasons. That being said, he's done nothing since he left.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MastodudeMastodude Posts: 60
    edited April 2010
    "master mind behind the greatest show on turf"

"Don't you ever fucking call him that. The guy did shit with the 49ers."

"You can't deny what he did in the 1999 and 2000 seasons. That being said, he's done nothing since he left."

im pretty sure every offense he has worked with since his rams years have gone up in the rankings, at least in passing. jon kitna threw his first 4,000 yard season when Martz was in Detroit. and if chicago becomes a high flying pass happy team thens so be it, as long as we score more points and keep drives going
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Downnola are you making the trip up here for saints at cincy?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MyosesMyoses Posts: 1,244 juggalo
    Broncos Regular Season Schedule (All times Eastern)
    Week 1: Sunday, Sep. 12, at Jacksonville, 1:00 PM
    Week 2: Sunday, Sep. 19, Seattle, 4:05 PM
    Week 3: Sunday, Sep. 26, Indianapolis, 4:15 PM
    Week 4: Sunday, Oct. 3, at Tennessee, 1:00 PM
    Week 5: Sunday, Oct. 10, at Baltimore, 1:00 PM
    Week 6: Sunday, Oct. 17, NY Jets, 4:05 PM
    Week 7: Sunday, Oct. 24, Oakland, 4:15 PM
    Week 8: Sunday, Oct. 31, at San Francisco, 1:00 PM
    Week 9: BYE
    Week 10: Sunday, Nov. 14, Kansas City, 4:05 PM
    Week 11: Monday, Nov. 22, at San Diego, 8:30 PM
    Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 28, St. Louis, 4:15 PM
    Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 5, at Kansas City, 1:00 PM
    Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 12, at Arizona, 4:15 PM
    Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 19, at Oakland, 4:15 PM
    Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 26, Houston, 4:05 PM
    Week 17: Sunday, Jan. 2, San Diego, 4:15 PM
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    lol... the broncos
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "You can't deny what he did in the 1999 and 2000 seasons. That being said, he's done nothing since he left."

I know. I won't ever hold him high regard because of what he did to the 49ers.

"im pretty sure every offense he has worked with since his rams years have gone up in the rankings, at least in passing. jon kitna threw his first 4,000 yard season when Martz was in Detroit. and if chicago becomes a high flying pass happy team thens so be it, as long as we score more points and keep drives going"

He made the 49ers go from the worst offense in the game to one of the worst offenses in the game. He ignored the talent they had in the run game and focused too much on the pass. The same thing will happen in Chicago, he will ignore the talent they have on the ground. You pass to score, but you run to win.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I grew up watching Steve Young.... he's still my favorite QB (of all time)
    ok well the bears dont have a frank gore. We have 2 decent backs that can catch well out of the backfield and a below average line. We also have a QB with a rocket arm and 4 receivers(2 two of whom are among the fastest players in the NFL) who performed at at least an average level last year. Hester had 800 yards despite missing 3 games. Aromashodu was a beast in the last couple of games. we also have a tight end who is know more for his receiving than his blocking. really, we are more set to be a passing team than a run team but i would like to see some balance, as would anyone.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Matt Forte and Chester Taylor are better than you give them credit for.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    "I grew up watching Steve Young.... he's still my favorite QB (of all time)"

I have quite a few memories of watching him play, and I remember him going down like yesterday. My dad was on the verge of tears...

Aromashodu has a serious future there, I really like him. Cutler has so much to prove next year it's ridiculous, one nearly as close to the failure he had last year and Denver could look like geniuses. Yes, Forte had some trouble last year, and it has nothing to do with his talent, there's just something wrong. I'm not doubting that they are more equipped to be a passing team, I just think balance is the way to go, and you can't be balanced with Martz at OC.
    I remember that night too.... it was the first day i Spent in San Diego (we had just moved from LA)

it was a sad day
    I didn't quite understand the importance to the team at the time, I was like 7. I was so used to the 49ers being good for a long time, that when they started to suck...

oh it got bad.
    i was 13 i think... maybe 12
    im just saying if running isnt your strength (which it isnt-the bears had two games over 100 yards, both against the lions) then maybe you should be a pass first team. you have to put points on the board regardless of how you do it.
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    "Downnola are you making the trip up here for saints at cincy?"

absolutely
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should get me hooked up with some tickets lol. I kid, but seriously... If I'm at the game I'll probably ride down early on my friends bengals bus and tailgate real early. You could come hang out. Usually the area they park in is where a lot of interesting shit goes on because it's not a bengals owned parking lot.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!