Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg 2010 season

Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
Corkscrew Hill has been replaced by Soarin Over Europe (I think that's the title....) in ireland. Opens May 1st. Big Bad Wolf is gone, which isn't a big deal to me, I disliked that one. Only thing is, the line was always long, and that took people away from other lines, which I liked haha.

Comments

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Buncha decent bands playing there this summer too

6/6: Kirk Franklin, Kierra Kiki Sheard, and GRITS
    6/13: Steven Curtis-Chapman, Building 429, Francesca Battistelli
    6/20: Switchfoot, Bluetree, The Afters
    6/27: Third Day, Britt Nicole, Jonny Diaz
    7/10, 7/11: B-52s
    7/17, 7/18: Creedence Clearwater Revisited
    7/24, 7/25: The Bangles
    7/31, 8/1: The Fixx
    8/7, 8/8: TBA
    8/14, 8/15: Grand Funk Railroad
    8/21, 8/22: Emily Osment
    9/4, 9/5: Peter Noone

I'm going 6/6 to see GRITS, 6/20 to see Switchfoot, and the sunday shows for CCR, The Bangles, Grand Funk, and Emily Osment:>
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Kings Dominion > Busch Gardens
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited April 2010
    Yeah i will be traveling down there this year to go to both kings dominion and busch gardens. I've wanted to for a while but with intimidator 305 being built it's put me over the edge. I've watched the front seat pov of that ride probably 100 times since media day
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I need to go to King's Dominion again. Last time I went I was wayyyyyy young, and didn't ride anything. Only thing is, it's two hours from here, and I pass BG on the way there, so I just go to BG lol. And I mostly go for BG's concerts anyways :>
    Kings island ( above cincy) is 30 minutes from me but I gladly drive past it and go the extra 3 and a half hours to cedar point.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I don't like driving long distances. Unless I make it to King's Dominion one day, and it's juat amazing, I'll stick to Busch Gardens
    Do me a favor. Go on you tube and look up intimidator 305 pov HD. That should convince you.

Roller coasters in general are kind of a hobby of mine. I'm obsessed lol
    Seems good, but a little short. It makes me think of Apollo's Chariot in Busch Gardens

I like roller coasters, but I'm fine with the same ones over and over again lol
    It's short because it travels at 94mph. Track is 5100 feet that's far from short. The reviews people have been giving say it's there new number 1 and the most intense ride they have been on especially going from 300 foot drop straight into a curve. People have been blacking/graying out on it from the g's
    Lol holy shit. Sounds like an intense ride. And at least the line will move fast, since the ride is only around a minute haha
    Millenium force at cedar point is over 6000 feet long but because it travels at 93 the majority it only takes a minute 10 seconds
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    My favorite ride. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I like maverick as my favorite I think. Because it has so many different elements to it.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Second favorite <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    I haven't been to Cedar Point in like 3 years, I'm hoping to go this summer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    I go every year. Ever since eigth grade
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Do you live in Ohio?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Hmmmmm..... Skillet is playing King's Dominion this summer..... If I find the money, I may just have to go :>
    no i live in northern kentucky takes a little over 4 hours to get there