Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MORS PRINCIPIUM EST working on new material

ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
Vocalist Ville Viljanen of the Finnish melodic death metal band MORS PRINCIPIUM EST has issued the following update:

"Yeah, yeah, it's been a while since last time updated, but there hasn't been anything to update.

"Anyways. We are writing new material. Have been writing for a long time already, but it's not so easy to get something ready. Couple of songs are kinda ready music-wise, but no vocal parts yet.

"And this is especially for those people who are asking 'are we still alive or not' and 'when is our next album coming out.' Well, I don't want to sound rude, but if a band still has gigs to play, doesn't that mean that the band is alive???

"And about the album. I will not promise anything, because I can't. I really don't know when do we have enough songs ready and also once we have about 4-5 songs ready, then we will start to negotiate with various record labels and that also may take a while. Sooo, IF we are really lucky, we could have a new album out at the end of the year 2010, but I personally think, that 2011 sounds more realistic. But like I said, I can not promise anything. We'll just have to wait and see how things go."

MORS PRINCIPIUM EST is:

Ville Viljanen - Vocals
Mikko Sipola - Drums
Teemu Heinola - Bass
Tomy Laisto - Guitar
Kalle Aaltonen - Guitar

MORS PRINCIPIUM EST's third album, "Liberation = Termination", was released in February 2007 via Listenable Records. The follow-up to "The Unborn" was recorded at Astia Studio in Finland and was mastered at Imperial Mastering in Concord, California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSNgKMBqdc

Comments