Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Aeon Album Details Revealed

ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
edited April 2010 in Off Topic

Path Of Fire - Album details revealed

Path Of Fire is probably the most intense AEON album to date. And with a production that is more organic and “classic death metal” sounding rather then the nowadays typical “super modern, compressed-right-the-fuck-
..out-of-dynamics, loudness war” production, you are all in for a real treat. Folks…this IS death metal!

Comments guitarist Zeb Nilsson: “We talked to Erik about this idea on the tour we did with HATE ETERNAL, and he really felt like doing it too, so here we are. Of course he did a great job, the guitars came out HUGE! And this production has more of a classical death metal feel to it, more organic and dynamic than most modern productions out there today. I couldn’t be happier with the way it all came out.”

Guitarist Daniel Dlimi on the front art of Path Of Fire: “I created this symbol/badge that for me reflects life, death and the path you have chosen to live your life by. It’s about whatever you want to chain yourself to 10 commandments or live free after your own conscience and will.”

Track listing Path Of Fire

01 Forgiveness Denied
02 Kill Them All
03 Inheritance
04 Abomination To God
05 Total Kristus Inversus
06 Of Fire
07 I Will Burn
08 Suffer The Soul
09 The Sacrament
10 Liar In The Name Of God
11 God Of War

Stay tuned for further information and a new song that will be posted shortly. Path Of Fire is set for release May 21/24 in Europe and May 25 in the US via Metal Blade Records.

Comments