Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Golden Gods awards results

Comments

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    edited April 2010
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hate Manson but I owe him a million for bringing more attention to the WM3
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    If anyone is interested in the cause go to wm3.org
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited April 2010
    Oh, I just saw they had the link in the vid...still.

Ugh, triple post lol
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Is it just me...but does Manson look better then usual in that video? <_>
    imageimage
    edited April 2010
    "I hate Manson but I owe him a million for bringing more attention to the WM3"

too bad those morons in the audience wouldn't shut the fuck up and listen. This is quite a serious subject. There's a guy on fucking death row based on inaccurate information and very few people seem to give a shit, not to mention the other two sentenced to life in prison. It's a cause that deserves high-profiled media attention once again.

"Is it just me...but does Manson look better then usual in that video? <_>"

yeah he does, losing that big ass gut did him justice as well.
    People piss me off when they do shit like that. But since the Devil Wears Prada was there I'm sure a lot of rich scene kids were there which would explain why they didn't give a shit. From my experience they don't give a shit about much of anything
    imageimage
    Have you heard about the case before? I heard about it last year from Michale Graves and I've gone through the case file and its fucking pathetic how the police fucked this up.

They also recently had a 24 Hours Mystery special on it with Johnny Depp, hopefully he brings way more attention as well.

Long story short, three little boys were killed. All possible evidence was trampled/lost and 3 boys were put into jail based on false accusations with no evidence linking them to the crime. However, there is evidence that links a stepfather of one of the little boys and his friend. If anyone should have been put in jail for no reason, it should've been them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_3

Even though it says it needs to be cited all of it matches the case files on the site. Its a great read, even if it is such an absurd and sickening situation.
    edited April 2010
    in Sept. of 08 I believe, Echols' was denied another hearing based on the new DNA evidence. How this happens blows my mind.
    It's horrible and it pisses me off. It goes to prove that half the people in this world don't give a shit about justice and it's sickening
    imageimage
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    never heard of the case.... i'll read it once i finish a couple drawings
    "in Sept. of 08 I believe, Echols' was denied another hearing based on the new DNA evidence. How this happens blows my mind."

Lies I am guessing =/
    imageimage
    edited April 2010
    ^what I meant to say is, this shouldn't be allowed to happen in this country. It happened for various reasons, mainly so...

all of the people involved could use it as a career builder. Cops were given promotions, the prosecutor of the case became judge and the judge in the case used the it to run for senate. So them reversing their decision would make them look weak. It's so corrupted it's disgusting that there's nothing that anybody can actually do.
    Post edited by NOLA on
    Exactly. And the fact that this was so half assed that the motherfucker that did it is still around...that scares the fuck out of me.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    "wasnt Brann Dailor one of the nominees? way better drummer"

Idk but all I remember is that Gene Hoglan was a nominee and I voted for him.
    I love winning with women
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    The Rev only won becaus ehe died. And he was only nominated in the first place because he died too. Fuck him, he was a shitty drummer and a junky. He deserved death, but not this award.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "do not tell me you just snubbed lamb of god."

Ah, you noticed. Yes I did. :P
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "wasnt Brann Dailor one of the nominees? way better drummer"

"Idk but all I remember is that Gene Hoglan was a nominee and I voted for him"

Dave Grohl /discussion
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Basically every drummer on the list is better. Revolver can suck a cock.