Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i thought the doodfist stuff was pretty funny cuz he would just never let it go...

what was your ozzfest username?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i cant remember i lurked most of the time cuz i was new to metal, prolly had like 50 posts total..joined during the summer of 07 then came to mayhem in the great ozzfest migration period
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah that was the other thing. Doodfist. That shit wasn't funny at all. <_> It was so fucking retarded. that was the only thing he would ever post
    i cant remember i lurked most of the time cuz i was new to metal, prolly had like 50 posts total..joined during the summer of 07 then came to mayhem in the great ozzfest migration period
    Do you remember me from ozzspace? I think I had pretty much given up on ozzfest at that point in time and had jumped ship to ramv's
    i thought it was one of those so retarded it was funny type thingzz
    Do you remember me from ozzspace? I think I had pretty much given up on ozzfest at that point in time and had jumped ship to ramv's
    yes i vaguely remembered you
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i got banned from ozzspace for pwning sixstringsamurai
    Do you remember when I would e-attack that hipster PabloHoney? haha... I remember making it a point to come back there and shove his hipster shit in his face.
    I thought so at first, but he would just spam the same shit in every thread and it just annoyed the shit out of me after awhile. At some point I just started flaming him and I at least I finally got him to break character, because he lost his mind and started flaming me back lol
    i got banned from ozzspace for pwning sixstringsamurai
    :-)) that kid was a tool.
    Do you remember when I would e-attack that hipster PabloHoney? haha... I remember making it a point to come back there and shove his hipster shit in his face.
    yeah i remember that dude
    I thought so at first, but he would just spam the same shit in every thread and it just annoyed the shit out of me after awhile. At some point I just started flaming him and I at least I finally got him to break character, because he lost his mind and started flaming me back lol
    maybe i left before the heavy spamming started but i remember like 4 threads on the main page being about country church lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    maybe i left before the heavy spamming started but i remember like 4 threads on the main page being about country church lol
    he thought that shit was a *lot* funnier than it really was.

he thought that shit was a *lot* funnier than it really was.

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    AP was funnae as fukk.. and he werez a cool elitistz
    AP was awesome.
    What happened to him?
    AP was funnae as fukk.. and he werez a cool elitistz
    AP was awesome.
    What happened to him?
    hopefully a fiery car wreck :-bd
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited May 2011