Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

New Members Report Here

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited May 2011
    it's not big and there's no nudity. the bitches on the old site were just really pc and got butthurt over it.

i'll post it later and then everyone can decide.

wake's seen it. the dudes here will applaud.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    It's a matter of common courtesy. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. Same goes for those who make huge sigs that the mods have to reduce.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    it's not big and there's no nudity. the bitches on the old site were just really pc and got butthurt over it.
    Oh, then it should be fine.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I think I might put a gif of guys fucking each other in my sig when I get my laptop back
    do it
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    *will have to start blocking sigs <_>*
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    it's not like blocking sigs is a big deal <_>
    I have all html disabled cause I like pages to load faster and not deal with a million images while reading threads.
    wow the failed and owned thread must be boring as fuck then
  • 'Sup everybody? I'm a refugee from one of the Ozzfest boards. I came because I heard people actually post in this forum, that and Sally Struthers was eating all the food at my last refugee camp. Anyway, this place seems pretty cool; I'll take a deeper look at the threads as time goes by.

And, no, Shadows Fall is not my favorite band - I took the name a long time ago and refuse to change it now...
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
    get an avatar, the default one sucks balls
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    'Sup everybody? I'm a refugee from one of the Ozzfest boards. I came because I heard people actually post in this forum, that and Sally Struthers was eating all the food at my last refugee camp. Anyway, this place seems pretty cool; I'll take a deeper look at the threads as time goes by.

And, no, Shadows Fall is not my favorite band - I took the name a long time ago and refuse to change it now...
    Welcome! Another rammie joins the group! :-D
  • get an avatar, the default one sucks balls
    What? That's a self-portrait?
    I'm going to law school, bitches!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Welcome, I bestow upon you a pair of sunglasses to block out all the faggotry that goes on here. Enjoy your stay. :-h
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    sup new guy...

and yes, beware the faggotry that you will soon be involved in.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Now you know what we are, now we know what you are. You'll never grow old Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed. 8-X image
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    'Sup everybody? I'm a refugee from one of the Ozzfest boards. I came because I heard people actually post in this forum, that and Sally Struthers was eating all the food at my last refugee camp. Anyway, this place seems pretty cool; I'll take a deeper look at the threads as time goes by.

But Shadows Fall IS a good band...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

WAS a good band
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers

WAS a good band
    their last album was really good actually. much better than the previous 2
    hey new guy ;)
    i like that avatar =D>
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    booooo no b00bz boooooooooooo [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)