Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Carnival of Madness Tour feat. Shinedown, Sevendust, more..**PICS ADDED**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited April 2010
    I only used 2 tickets.

Most of the time you get a limit of 4-8 tickets for fan club's.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Eh...I don't know, doesn't matter. When it pops up for Philly...I'll get it. The Philly venue is standing room only (it's a pier) so no worries about seats.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    I got a pit ticket. $55..... Kinda expensive, but I guess it's worth it
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I shall get pavilion if I go. I hope I'm going.
    image Photobucket
    I didn't think any of the VA beach tickets were more than 36.50.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I was gonna wait until Friday to get tickets but Britts pre sale code gave me 4th row and I wasn't going to get closer than that unless I got the VIP tickets.
    It was $55 after all the service charges. I'm hoping Chevelle is better this time around.... That, or somehow Sevendust gets above them on the lineup haha
    Yeah,I did the print at home option to save some cash. The total for my 2 tickets was 89.00
    I chose standard mail, it's no extra cost. I hate the paper tickets, I'd rather have a real one in my hand. And I collect all the tickets I use for shows, so it's better this way haha
    Carnival Of madness Tonight!!!

Its gonna be another Hot day but at least I'm in the covered seats.
    My date is on Friday...and it's general admission on a pier. :)

Have fun tonight!
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    is it too late to not read any comments and to say DO NOT WANT...and it's the day after mayhem for detroit so I hope we fuck dte up for them lol
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The lawn usually gets destroyed at mayhem.
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    yup...be part of the problem not the solution :)
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Omg, First year of Mayhem, my mom got knocked out when a giant piece of sod hit her. She was out for maybe 10 seconds. Then me and my friend started rippin up the sod, and we also threw garbage and stuff. My ex-friend got hit with a pizza box.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    is it too late to not read any comments and to say DO NOT WANT...and it's the day after mayhem for detroit so I hope we fuck dte up for them lol
    In the nicest possible way, fuck you. I'm excited for this.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • PraisetheUPraisetheU Posts: 130
    Carnival Of Madness: Estero, FL, July 21st.

Carnival Of Madness is a tour featuring 5 acts: 10 Years, Sevendust, Puddle Of Mudd, Chevelle, and Shinedown. Only went for the first 4 acts, never listened to Shinedown. So, drive and hour an a half from Ft. Lauderdale to Estero, FL, where about 3 years ago I saw Motley on their Carnival Of Sins tour. Small arena, but thats good, which makes it more close. Wait outside for about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Get in, and run to the gate, see a nice '10 Years' banner.

10 Years: Good band, great live intensity, lead singer was a nut, went everywhere, good songs, not a packed venue for the first act, but fans still brought alot of intensity. Crowd surfing already, good people, security was even enjoying em and they were nuts.

Sevendust: Never seen them before, but i fucking LOVE Cold Day Memory, so these were my main guys. Played a few Cold Day Memory songs, including Unraveling, AWESOME live. Played Angels Son, Praise, and they are just a well preformed band, seem dedicated to their fans, noting they are nothing without them. Tons of thanks from the band and exit the stage.

Puddle Of Mudd: What do you want me to say? When I was 11, She Hates Me was the most badass song because he said Fucking on it, so I felt like a badass. Always been a favorite of mine, as much as I dont like their new albums, I keep spinning em, just an addicting band. Was super excited to see them and they are top notch, Wes was high as a kite, but he was on key. Played songs such as Famous, Stoned, Spaceship, Famous, Blurry, and Physco. They are very energetic, every band member moves, dont just sit there. Wes is throwing the mics everywhere, pissed off. So when they come to play Physco, coolest thing, Wes's son comes on stage and plays with em, now of course his guitar is not plugged in, but that kid follows right after his father, he is jumpy. During Physco, he runs into his son, and pushes him, but they smile and its all good. Then comes She Hates Me, and everyone knows it, even the 40 year olds know this song. Play that, get them fucking pumped up, and Wes goes crowd surfing so everyone tells his son to try it, and that was one hell of a crowd surf, exit stage, but not before throwing equipment around and acting pissed.

Chevelle: What cant be said about these guys, admit it or not, their songs, are pretty well written, good songs, and at some points, pretty darn heavy sound. They come out, play an awesome show, kind of dull after Puddle Of Mudd constantly moved, not their graphics like most other shows with em, The Red, Vitamin R, The Clincher, Well Enough Alone, a whole set of awesome songs. Arena starts to get packed, even seats. Exit Chevelle.

Shinedown: Now as I said before, never seen these guys live, but if that show is what they bring EVERY time, consider me a constant concert attendee. These guys were on fucking point. Dominated that crowd, and never before heard such a loud crowd, everyone knew every song. Lead singer is a more scary looking Seether-esque looking singer, and with A top hat and ring leader look, oh he just looked pretty fucking sweet. Energetic band, awesome stage, mutiple cut in half tv screens showing a number of things, although my favorite would have to be Alice's clips. When they played Alice, it was all pictures from Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, which I bought and will be getting a Digital Copy for my iTouch. So anyway, they were spot the fuck on. Every song had intensity and such a good sound. So Shinedown plays a total of 16 songs, oh and by the way, their tribute of 'Simple Man' to Lynyrd Skynyrd was beautiful, after it, I felt like crying, not joking, it was awesome, mainly their speech on how this is 'not a cover, but a tribute to one of the greatest bands in the world, and to all they did and the music they died for.' Last song of this incredible evening, Second Chance which even I knew the chorus of. Got a setlist and towel, very incredible night. For anyone who even remotely cares, setlist is as follows:
    Sound/Devour/I Dare You/Cyanide/If You Only Knew/Diamond/45/Heros/Left Out/Crow And Butterfly/Alice/Save Me/Son Of Sam/ Simple Man/ Fly/ Second Chance.

So worth the drive and the ticket.
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    god damn you. You got Simple Man (although i got to see them do that live in 2004 right after Dime died
    We got Simple Man when we saw them in January. I can't wait...seeing Shinedown for the 8th time on Friday.
    Last nights show was pretty darn good.

We missed 10 Years because of traffic but that's no biggie to me anyway.

Sevendust pissed me off because they didn't play Denial but they still rocked the house.

Puddle Of Mudd were surprisingly very good and I enjoyed them the most out of the opening bands.

Chevelle have pretty good radio rock songs but they are very boring live. We just saw them a few months ago so the wife and I decided to go get beer and something to eat halfway through their set.

Shinedown sounded great,the crowd loved them. I thought their stage could have looked better. WTF is with headlining acts these days that don't use pyro. The set list was the same that the guy above me posted.

Overall I had a great time and for the money its definitely a good show to see.

I have some pictures that I'll post in a little while.