Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

KILLFEST 2010. Overkill, Vader, God Dethroned, Warbringer, Evile, Woe of Tyrants

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited November 2010
    do you just lurk around until there's a new page?
    Post edited by Santana on
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Actually no. I just take notice to how many posts there are. Sheer luck.
    I love winning with women
    it seems like it's every thread so I was wondering how.....lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    He lurks. It's ok, Alex. Everyone does.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    oh and santana, if you want, i'll be in a cannibal corpse shirt with ear plugs prob close to the front of the line (prob get there like 230
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ...Why wear ear plugs at a concert? That muffles it.
    no, i'll have ear phones on while in line
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited April 2010
    "...Why wear ear plugs at a concert? That muffles it."

^Actually, no it doesn't....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It does muffle it a little but honestly it doesn't really change the sound. Plus I don't want to go deaf ever so....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ear plugs are a must
    we'll be leaving around 1030. Have to finish packing and grab some breakfast.
    Yeah man jaxx gets ridiculously loud
    alright. I'll see you guys there. Can't wait
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ""...Why wear ear plugs at a concert? That muffles it."

^Actually, no it doesn't...."

He's right.

"It does muffle it a little but honestly it doesn't really change the sound. Plus I don't want to go deaf ever so...."

He's wrong.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    How am I wrong? It does muffle it a little bit but it's not too noticeable
    unless my ears/hearing has gotten so bad over the years, outside of holy grail, the other night with amon wasn't insanly loud. Def lookin forward to it. Also Santana, if you wear the CC shirt that has 'submerged' on the back, we could be twins
    Lol
    I don't have that one. I just have the one from the evisceration plague tour
    I'm wearing it now so that's what I'll be wearing to the show to tonight
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "How am I wrong? It does muffle it a little bit but it's not too noticeable"

I've never had a muffled effect with earplugs before. Granted, I use them like the box instructs, but I've never had any problems before.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Earplugs take some sound from the crowd away but you can hear the music clearly and easily
    jesus christ that show was intense. From me nearly passing out, right as the lights went down for Evile (listen to Marc's radio show, and i tell it there), to getting right up there a few min before Warbringer started. They def got the adrenaline goin again. I was concerned about GD but they were really good despite a few technical problems. Vader ruled nuff said. Overkill needs to be seen. I would go as far as saying, that your not a fan of real thrash til you see them, Bobby Blitz is a hell of a front man. As soon as the band came on, and the first song officially started, the place went ape shit. I went ape shit too when the 5 or 6 Overkill songs i know got played. Also for this show they actualy played Sonic Reducer after Fuck You, which theyve only done once all tour, so that was quite a shock. As soon as i heard the riff played, i did a holy shit, and went crazy singing ever line (i know it mainly cause Pearl Jam covered it on they're live from MSG dvd) After words, i stuck around for the meet and greet as Shane gave me his gf's ticket. the entire band was really cool. Blitz told me that i got to pop the overkill cherry lol. Dd was actually surprised when i told him that "ironbound" got a 9.5 on blabbermouth.

Oh and i got to meet Shane and Santana there. I kept texting Judy (shanes gf) while in the stall to get santana to bring me some water, but couldn't get through. But i felt better after about 25 min or so.
    warbringer stole the show. God Dethroned got a lame response from the crowd although i was completely expecting it