Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest bands announced!!

124»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2010
    Because your faggot ass does everything to try and troll/bash/attack me in some way, when I don't say 2 fucking words to you. You don't like me, cool, I get it, I hate you too, but at least I leave you the fuck alone.

I mean come on, trying to troll me even on AIM, And that South Park picture isn't funny, or "mature", and considering you always call me a child, or immature, or some other shit, that's pretty big talk for you. Repeatedly posting a South Park cartoon of me of a quote from when I severely overreacted isn't "ownage" it's just redundant and fucking stupid.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner

I REALLY hate siding with Dirtball, but are you REAALLLLYY gonna talk about elementary school? You're the most childish motherfucker on these forums.
    but at least I leave you the fuck alone.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol you got me there, but still.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't done the SP pic in a long time...and when the fuck did I "troll you on aim?"

Neither of those have anything to do with my maturity. If you seriously consider yourself so grown up you shouldn't act like a preteen drama queen. I added you on Facebook, and you didn't add me, but instead looked through my friends and saw someone who had the same name as you and immediately made a thread on here like it was a clone of you. You also are "too cool for school" and felt the need to fake your own death just to get your internet attention fix. You're right dude, I'm a child.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited July 2010
    *shows up fashionably late, sits down with pizza and soft drinks, passes a slice to everyone*