Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your top 20 Albums of 2010 (or what makes up your list so far)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yes, I actually really like OAR, so what?
    OAR > Deathcore
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    .................B-)
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    OAR > Deathcore
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    oar is a dave mathews wannabee band. i went to se them cuz of a girl and it was bad. but deathcore sux too so i would say

oar = deathcore
    OAR's cool imo, I seen em too. They were good, mang... \:D/
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well the year is closing out, and I think it's safe to say that my album of the year is...

Triptykon Pictures, Images and Photos
    I love winning with women
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The look of satisfaction on the bottom left gets me every time.
    image Photobucket
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    The blood flowing down your wrists after the album really accents the atmospherical high you get while listening to it.
    Fuck you, fucking cocksucker.
    :-))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well the year is closing out, and I think it's safe to say that my album of the year is...

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The blood flowing down your wrists after the album really accents the atmospherical high you get while listening to it.
    Fuck you, fucking cocksucker.
    :-))
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo

No comparison

I know.

BMTH blows away Triptykon and everything else this year.

No comparison. :)
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I know.

BMTH blows away Triptykon and everything else this year.

No comparison. :)
    As I close my eyes...
    I wish the troll would go away...
    But I know in my heart...
    That the troll is no troll...
    ...and it makes me cry.
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just a reflection on the year we have had.
    Another thread that was lost with the old forums.
    So we're only a month in, and there's not many releases, but what's your favorite album so far?
    Mine is Dark Tranquillity's "We Are The Void".
    Absolutely mindblowing. It's flawless.
    Finntroll - Nifelvind
    My new album of the year.
    It's perfect. It blows my mind every time. I haven't repeatedly listened to an album like this since Evangelion. O_o
    Well, soemthing (Not topped) but tied with Nifelvind.

Welcome:

ANGELUS EXURO PRO ETERNUS.

Wow, this is literally some of the best Black Metal I've ever heard. I loved all 9 songs. And My Funeral is just too catchy. Amazing album. I don't know though, isn't it technically a 2009 album? Even though it wasn't released in North America 'til 2010.

Honorable Mention:

WAIT.

MAN YOUR STATIONS FOR WAR!

Attack Attack! - Self Titled
    Finally, something has topped my previous number 1s.

1: Watain - Lawless Darkness
    1: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    2: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    3: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    4: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    5: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    6: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    7: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    8: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    9: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    10: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    11: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    12: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    13: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    14: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    15: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    16: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    17: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    18: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    19: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.
    20: Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell...Believe Me, I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven...Let's Keep It A Secret.

Seriously, nothing else even compares. It's too perfect. It'd be unfair and not being honest if I put any other album. I haven't listened to any other album this year more than a good 5-6 times. Nothing has impressed me on such a huge scale except for TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS.
    I think my opinion on Abrahadabra is changing...or at least, my opinion on Gateways. The Female Vocals are giving me some serious fucking chills right now. Shit is amazing.
    Goddamn, Lawless Darkness just gets better and better. This album is too fucking good.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod