Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your top 20 Albums of 2010 (or what makes up your list so far)

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited November 2010
    I would do it. Do you only get one more show this year?

Page a fy will nit work but I don't care :(((
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Awaiting on Marrow of the Spirit then immediate top 10 placement.
    Good luck Watain. You will need it come final listening time.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Who quotes themself?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2010
    Who quotes themself?
    ...you just did...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Who quotes themself?
    I love winning with women
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

We can go further
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My opinion on this shit changes too much lol. Listening to Lawless Darkness right now, and if you were to ask me at this exact moment what my favorite album of the year was, I'd say Lawless Darkness. This album is too fucking amazing. Overall, it's still probably TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS. Maybe a tie, but both for ENTIRELY different reasons. But it feels good. I've been listening to BMTH for so goddamn long now, almost forgot about everything else.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Who quotes themself?
    Yesterdays hot pockets and boneless wings just shot out of my nose with epic hearty laughter.
    I can officially say Abrahadabra is my numero tres album of the year. Fucking amazing and I can't stop listening to it now.

I'm also gonna *ATTEMPT* to cover Gateways.
    Also, downloaded Axioma Ethica Odini and wasn't really feeling it. Not bad or good, but just eh... I'll listen to it again and see if my opinion changes as it usually does after a second or third listen.
    Downloading Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa right now....not expecting anything at all out of it either. >_>
    My opinion on this shit changes too much lol. Listening to Lawless Darkness right now, and if you were to ask me at this exact moment what my favorite album of the year was, I'd say Lawless Darkness. This album is too fucking amazing. Overall, it's still probably TIAHBISITIAHLKIAS. Maybe a tie, but both for ENTIRELY different reasons. But it feels good. I've been listening to BMTH for so goddamn long now, almost forgot about everything else.
    <_>
    I can officially say Abrahadabra is my numero tres album of the year. Fucking amazing and I can't stop listening to it now.

I'm also gonna *ATTEMPT* to cover Gateways.
    <_>
    BTW, fuck you. Just looked at your list. You have Escape The Fate's new album on there. NEVER fucking bash me again for BMTH. That wretched shit is quite possibly some of the worst "Music" I've ever heard. And I actually liked their first 2 albums. The new one is just fucking horrid though.
    BTW, fuck you. Just looked at your list. You have Escape The Fate's new album on there. NEVER fucking bash me again for BMTH. That wretched shit is quite possibly some of the worst "Music" I've ever heard. And I actually liked their first 2 albums. The new one is just fucking horrid though.
    You said the same thing about Abrahadabra you little hypocrite

Oh and before I forget, ADTR, ATTACK ATTACK, BRING ME THE HORIZON, AND SUICIDE SILENCE

Nuff said
    No, I said Abrahadabra was bland and boring and not heavy. The new ETF is just fucking HORRID. And when you like a very clearly SCENE band that look like this now after selling out:

Then you have NO fucking right to bash me for liking BMTH. Who don't even look Scene anymore either and didn't fucking sell out. AA! doesn't even look that gay!

They all look like Girls except for the Slash wanna-be, and Max looks like a fucking poser Manson.
    And don't you DARE tell me they didn't fucking sell out. This is them only a little over a year ago.

You see Monte on the left? That's the same fucking dude from the previous picture. They Scened him out to fit the fucking band of pretty boys.
    Well there's a difference between us, I never claim their album to be #1-#20 on my albums list. I thought it was good not "FUCK FUCK FUCK GOOD GREAT AMAZING JIZZZZZZZ ALL OVER OLI FUCK FUCK FUCK"