Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Nintendo announced new 3D-enabled DS

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "oh yeah and zelda sucks ass"

That's right, put that fictional character in it's place!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Rex is insane. But it's ok.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    blu ray is a big difference is size.....ps3 exclusives have so much more to work with.......Red Dead Redemption will prove this in the same manner MGS4 did
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i actually plan on getting a PS3 by this christmas. i doubt that i'll like it more than my 360 but i look forward to playing games like uncharted 2
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    i still dont know what i want. Dsi, Dsi XL, or 3DSi. if the 3DS is capable of doing what they are talking about and the price is good, then maybe i will fork over some money for it. i will be watching their E3 presentation for it.

"blu-ray is non factor imo. unless you got a beast set up. the difference frm dvd to blu -ray is negligible."

shane, you couldn't be more wrong sir. blu-ray makes a hell of a difference when it comes to games as well as movies. blu-ray has so much room on it. i mean a lot of room. it opens up a lot more for the game devs to work with. a regular DVD compresses audio and video and can only fit so much on it. blu-ray doesn't compress anything and gives audio and video to the max. take FF13 for example. it took 3(or 2. i not sure) disc to play on the 360 and had its audio limited and video along with its frame rate. you don't need a beast set up to see and hear the difference. i love blu-ray cause it brings endless things for games and its devs. i would love to see ME2 on the blu. i can imagine everything they could do with it and more if it was. i think 360 would be stupid to not get a blu-ray drive on their next console.
    RED DEAD REDEMPTION will prove this^
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Nintendo announces too many fucking handhelds. Has the fucking XL DS even came out yet?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2010
    ^^ it comes out next week.

"RED DEAD REDEMPTION will prove this^"

it's already been proven rex. God of War 3 pretty much proved what you can do with a blu ray. never have i seen a game where you can fight on a fucking 1000 foot(yes i know i exaggerated) Titan while its moving and fighting a boss battle and a million other things going on all at once. that was amazing and that was the opening of the damn game. i cant wait for Red Dead Redemption. Red Dead Revolver was one of my favorite western style games. i know this one is going to be just as damn good.
    revolver was one of the best shooters ever IMO