Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The quality of the poster itself is amazing. The picture I used wasn't exactly best quality and it shows but even then it still looks good. 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Storm racing drone.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    tickets for crystal castles and if these trees could talk
    I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Bought the new Nails CD + Nails shirt a warped tour 
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    TRUMP said:

I love winning with women
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Lol yeah. They had a Nuclear Blast tent at Warped. I couldn't figure out who for, though. Only metal/deathcore bands on the fest are whitechapel, chelsea grin and veil of maya, but one of them are on NB i don't think?
    inb4lists
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    A boy and his blob
    Dragons crown
    One piece warriors 3 and unlimited world red
    Bowers inside story
    Suikoden 2 
    Adventures of pip 
    White night 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Bought some wrasslin tix
    Grabbed A Song of Ice and Fire leather-bound collection for $25 on a lightning deal that sold out in less than five minutes  B) 
    image Photobucket
    Bought a hammock and rave gloves. Think I'm done with prime day. 
    image Photobucket
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Grabbed A Song of Ice and Fire leather-bound collection for $25 on a lightning deal that sold out in less than five minutes  B) 
    literally fucking killyourself
    I've really wanted to read the books since I started watching the show but it was too much effort to get the books. I requested one at a library but it had a crazy long wait time and when my turn came up I had like 3 days to pick it up and I was out of town. Basically gave up at that point. I can't believe it was marked down that much. I accidentally stumbled upon it after 20 minutes of scrolling upcoming prime deals. It was going to go live at 11:54 and I almost didn't bother checking until I went to my lunch because I they didn't say how much the price would drop and I didn't think it would sell out that fast. Last second I changed my mind and ordered it the second it went live. My friend checked at 12:00 and it sold out and the waiting list was already maxed out.  
    image Photobucket
    The last book I bought was a paperback Stephen King that was more expensive than all of that together. 
    image Photobucket
    I wasn't bitching you out for making the purchase I'm just insanely jealous of that deal
    Just got a personal trimmer and the exploding kittens card game from the oatmeal for $30 altogether
    I've really wanted to read the books since I started watching the show but it was too much effort to get the books. I requested one at a library but it had a crazy long wait time and when my turn came up I had like 3 days to pick it up and I was out of town. Basically gave up at that point. I can't believe it was marked down that much. I accidentally stumbled upon it after 20 minutes of scrolling upcoming prime deals. It was going to go live at 11:54 and I almost didn't bother checking until I went to my lunch because I they didn't say how much the price would drop and I didn't think it would sell out that fast. Last second I changed my mind and ordered it the second it went live. My friend checked at 12:00 and it sold out and the waiting list was already maxed out.  
    The first 3 books are definitely worth reading. They're different enough from the show to be interesting even if you've seen it, and A Storm of Swords is one of the best fantasy books ever written. The show sort of fucked up the final act of that book and took away a lot of the effectiveness. 

A Feast For Crows and A Dance With Dragons are only a worthwhile read if you're a diehard fan. The show did a far superior job with that material.
    I kept seeing exploding kittens but never looked up what it was. I finally did after reading you bought it and fuck I totally should have. 
    image Photobucket
    So I found out why they were able to sell the leather back copies so cheap. They're tiny as hell. Most people still love them but there are also issues with a lot of them like somebody missing 70 entire pages in a book and one book having the pages upside down lol welp either way it was only $25.
    image Photobucket
    This dude put it next to a pocket bible :)
    Still gave it a five star review though and said it wasn't any more difficult than reading a full size book

image Photobucket
    And this pic just because it's hilarious 

image Photobucket