Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    New Lee Child book....just released yesterday 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    think im going to buy 'go set a watchman' at work tomorrow but ive been having this mental roadblock because im half buying into the conspiracy that lee was coaxed, or forced to write it.
    I love winning with women
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dime said:
    Pre-ordered:
    Iron Maiden-Book of Souls Deluxe Edition (Bound Book)
    Iron Maiden-Book of Souls (Vinyl)

Now to pick up the regular edition on release day and I am set. 
    I mean, Maiden is one of my favorite bands and I'm pumped for the new album but....

I'm a fanboy lol but really they're my favorite band ever and I try to collect pretty much anything/everything I can Maiden wise. I got the Deluxe for like $17 and its almost at $40 on Amazon now. I have a good chunk of their vinyls collected so adding this one. I'm buying the regular on release day because a.) Again, I'm a collector and b.) the special edition will prob be here a day or two later because I didn't want to drop an extra $30 to get it on release day and Maiden is too good for me to just listen to it on the internet. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Jay I'll fucking fight you
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I'd prob just throw that shit in the garbage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Nobody cares, Nola. 
    inb4lists
     New maiden is gonna suck cock and y'all are gonna nut over it  like fags 
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    BASED said:
    :-??

I honestly have not listened to either of BTBAM's last two albums in full because what I heard didn't impress me all that much. I'll still see them live though.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited August 2015

Dime said:
    Dime said:
    Pre-ordered:

I mean, Maiden is one of my favorite bands and I'm pumped for the new album but....

I'm a fanboy lol but really they're my favorite band ever and I try to collect pretty much anything/everything I can Maiden wise. I got the Deluxe for like $17 and its almost at $40 on Amazon now. I have a good chunk of their vinyls collected so adding this one. I'm buying the regular on release day because a.) Again, I'm a collector and b.) the special edition will prob be here a day or two later because I didn't want to drop an extra $30 to get it on release day and Maiden is too good for me to just listen to it on the internet. 
    You can probably find the special edition in a store somewhere on release day. :|
    Jays already give the album at least an 8/10
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Nolalildikksuxerzfhaggotfhagoffhagz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    BASED said:
    :-??

I honestly have not listened to either of BTBAM's last two albums in full because what I heard didn't impress me all that much. I'll still see them live though.
    if u haven't listened to the new stuff that don't be agreeing that future sequence > alaska. 
    I was just fucking with ya :-??
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We haven't had any decent fisticuffs here in ages 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    without bianca, erik, or ape, its just a calm mosh.
    I love winning with women

Dime said:
    Dime said:
    Pre-ordered:

You can probably find the special edition in a store somewhere on release day. :|
    Yeah and pay way more than that for it. And there's a chance I might not. I'm pretty happy with the cheap price and a guarantee that I'll have it. 
    I'd prob just throw that shit in the garbage
    Hopefully you miss the garbage truck, hold on to the disc harder than you should and land in the compactor.