Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    I did notice that it was for beer pong.
    Good beer for you,... shitty beer for your guests.  
    You sir are a gracious host.
    Not my house, not my guests. I'm just doing the party a favor and providing extra free booze 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    That moment when the only beer Rex and Todd know is two hearted. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Why get anything but the best?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    If you think two hearted is the best then you haven't tried any other beer

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Two hearted is my favorite. Iv tried probably 1,000 different beers, and there are many that i like. Two just happens to be my choice of preference and i haven't been drinking it much lately.

stop acting like you drink anything other than Hennessy any ways 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Two hearted isnt even the best IPA
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Still try a figure out what I want to drink tonight :-?
    And New Years is for pounding so fuck your faggy microbrews tonight 
    Do....do you even know what a microbrew is?
    Umm ya? You don't have local distribution? We have a few like opa opa
    Still try a figure out what I want to drink tonight :-?
    And New Years is for pounding so fuck your faggy microbrews tonight 
    Do....do you even know what a microbrew is?
    Umm ya? You don't have local distribution? We have a few like opa opa
    Craft beer =\= microbrews :|
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Could seriously give less than 0
    Cool enjoy your pisswater
    Drumsticks on sell for .99 cents. Finna cop like 20 pounds tonight. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Hope it's cooked well....

Salmonella Poisoning

One of the more common bacterial illnesses caused by chicken is salmonella poisoning. The symptoms usually appear between 12 and 36 hours after consuming contaminated food and include fever, diarrhea, cramps, headache, nausea and vomiting. About 25 percent of chickens may be contaminated with salmonella bacteria, according to a Frontline report from April 2002.

Campylobacteriosis

Undercooked chicken can also cause campylobacteriosis. Symptoms include cramping, abdominal pain, diarrhea and fever and usually appear between two and five days after consuming contaminated foods or beverages. More than half of chickens contain this bacteria, but it is easily killed by cooking your chicken to a temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

Clostridium Perfringens

Eating chicken that isn't kept at a temperature higher than 140 degrees Fahrenheit or lower than 40 degrees Fahrenheit after cooking could cause Clostridium perfringens, which is often called the cafeteria germ. Symptoms include abdominal cramps, nausea and diarrhea and begin between six and 24 hours after consuming food contaminated with a sufficient number of Clostridium perfringens spores.

Staphylococcal Intoxication

Chicken that isn't properly cooked or that isn't kept at the proper temperature after cooking can be infected by Staphylococcus aureus, which contains a toxin that causes diarrhea, vomiting, severe cramps and severe nausea. Symptoms appear between 30 minutes and eight hours after infection and last up to three days, but are rarely fatal.

Nah I'm gonna eat it raw. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That would really make a great start to 2015....a burnt cock and chundering everywhere from
     a badly cooked chook
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited January 2015

Figured these would go well in the house my girlfriend and I will renting when we move in together in under two weeks.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    \m/
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Gnomez said:

Hope it's cooked well....

Salmonella Poisoning

One of the more common bacterial illnesses caused by chicken is salmonella poisoning. The symptoms usually appear between 12 and 36 hours after consuming contaminated food and include fever, diarrhea, cramps, headache, nausea and vomiting. About 25 percent of chickens may be contaminated with salmonella bacteria, according to a Frontline report from April 2002.

Campylobacteriosis

Undercooked chicken can also cause campylobacteriosis. Symptoms include cramping, abdominal pain, diarrhea and fever and usually appear between two and five days after consuming contaminated foods or beverages. More than half of chickens contain this bacteria, but it is easily killed by cooking your chicken to a temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.

Clostridium Perfringens

Eating chicken that isn't kept at a temperature higher than 140 degrees Fahrenheit or lower than 40 degrees Fahrenheit after cooking could cause Clostridium perfringens, which is often called the cafeteria germ. Symptoms include abdominal cramps, nausea and diarrhea and begin between six and 24 hours after consuming food contaminated with a sufficient number of Clostridium perfringens spores.

Staphylococcal Intoxication

Chicken that isn't properly cooked or that isn't kept at the proper temperature after cooking can be infected by Staphylococcus aureus, which contains a toxin that causes diarrhea, vomiting, severe cramps and severe nausea. Symptoms appear between 30 minutes and eight hours after infection and last up to three days, but are rarely fatal.

Shits all mental anyway
    Machine head tickets
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Bayonetta 2
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?