Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Recent items you've BOUGHT!!!!

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I have mixed feelings on that sort of thing.
    Same. Someone can always be the one who moves the oracle on purpose thinking they're cool. But there have been times when some bad shit has happened to not just me but other people I know who've used one. My mom has forbidden all ouija boards from the house since before I was born
    imageimage
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A few years ago I went camping with a group of friends and we took a ouija board with us. We went to a lake where supposedly a girl drowned herself. A few people in the group were really freaking out about it.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I used to have that same old style ouija board when I was little.

but my mom saw too many movies and threw it out :(
    I never had one, probably because they freaked my mom out. We used one at a friends sleepover once, the candle we had lit went out and everyone freaaaaaaaaaaked. :))
    imageimage
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Those black-people-eating-watermelon hangers are incredibly racist and I love it
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We have a few old timey racist black things in our basement lol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    After Down finished and i headed back towards the merch tables which were right beside the entrance, i hadn't taken more then 2 steps out the door and realized i past the room with the merch, so i try to go back and this dumb bitch who was helping with seciruty said there was no re-entry, i explained i just wanted to go get a Sleep shirt and she flat out said "tough shit", and i said "that's bullshit" and just walked off, i was pissed.
    inb4lists
    They wouldn't let me back in, so how could i give someone inside money to get me a shirt?

Regardless it was total bullshit.
    inb4lists
    And risk the person taking off with the $25 and waiting inside for me to leave? Lol

I'll just order one i guess.
    inb4lists
    Oh and after sleep was done, half the room cleared out, one of the crew guys tosses a piece of paper about 10 feet beside me, it's the Sleep setlist. this guy picks it up and says "anyone want this?" so i stuck my hand out and said "dude i want it", he extends his arm to hand it to me and some fucking dick sticks his hand out and grabs it before he could hand it to me, i was pissed beyond belief, i would have yelled at him if he'd not been 6'8 lol
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    late but ouija boards are 100 percent fake people cmon now were grown ups ....
    Sleep are one of the 3 bands that got me into music period when i was 13, i was literally pissed, but the dude was a foot taller and like twice my weight lol.
    inb4lists
    The guy next to me caught the Down setlist and fucking tore it to pieces =((
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i still have my down setlist 8->

the only thing i ever caught that i actually gave a damn about
    I have never caught a setlist in my life, but it seems like the person next to me or in front of me always catches them. I just have a decent assortment of guitar picks.
    inb4lists
    So did Satan actually end up going to Scion?
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    bought these rings
    imageimageimage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've only caught a mushroomhead setlist.

gay rings
    ringz iza badass

[-(

blue turbins

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    late but ouija boards are 100 percent fake people cmon now were grown ups ....
    Well duh...
    imageimage
    rings that a 14 year old emo kid would wear
    go to Dayton Bike Week and say that to bikers wearing these rings ...faggot

[-(

blue turbins