Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Halloween 2024

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I passed on giving my hot take. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I'm not into horror movies either. I'm not really into movies at all tho.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dude my girls reaction watching dead alive for the first time was fucking hilarious =)) Is there anything comparable when it comes to the ridiculousness of the gore and effects? 
    Evil Dead 2 is the closest I can think of. 
    Maybe Brain Damage, Re-Animator, and Tokyo Gore Police 

The Guinnea Pig films too, but those are kind of... advanced  

Idk Evil Dead and Re-animator are gory but not bodies in a blender gory, or pudding spewing out of a zombies neck hole gory. Imo Dead Alive is just a whole other level of shlock (in a good way) without going full Terrifier or Bone Tomahawk. 
    Imnin the minority here, but i dont really care for horror movies. Watched the it remake last night doe and it was lit
    IT was good. Part 2 is a little weaker but i still had a good time. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Dude my girls reaction watching dead alive for the first time was fucking hilarious =)) Is there anything comparable when it comes to the ridiculousness of the gore and effects? 
    Evil Dead 2 is the closest I can think of. 
    Maybe Brain Damage, Re-Animator, and Tokyo Gore Police 

The Guinnea Pig films too, but those are kind of... advanced  

Idk Evil Dead and Re-animator are gory but not bodies in a blender gory, or pudding spewing out of a zombies neck hole gory. Imo Dead Alive is just a whole other level of shlock (in a good way) without going full Terrifier or Bone Tomahawk. 
    Yea I cant think of a lot that matches Dead Alive 

Well, without going full shlock. You can always watch Burning Moon or Slaughtered Vomit Dolls 

https://youtu.be/Q7DULy7tCz4
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Tokyo Gore Police would be a good pick for that
    Tokyo Gore Police would be a good pick for that
    Never seent. I'll check it out 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Hostel 1,2,3
    You Should Have Left

I know I haven't doing reviews of what I watched but Hostel 3 is some SyFy channel shit.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Watched Christine, Pet Semetary (2019) and The Shining today
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Anybody got any movie suggestions that are legitimately disturbing/scary? It’s prolly due to seeing legitimate snuff films and the internet completely desensitizing me, but a horror movie hasn’t legitimately fucked wit my head since I was a kid.

I kept hearing bout how terrifying Hereditary was and how it was so scary it was making people walk out of theaters yet it was jus another run of the mill possession story.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Have you seen the French version of Martyrs?
    Anybody got any movie suggestions that are legitimately disturbing/scary? It’s prolly due to seeing legitimate snuff films and the internet completely desensitizing me, but a horror movie hasn’t legitimately fucked wit my head since I was a kid.

I kept hearing bout how terrifying Hereditary was and how it was so scary it was making people walk out of theaters yet it was jus another run of the mill possession story.
    Scary is a bit hard, but disturbing I can recommend... Burning Moon, and Slaughtered Vomit Dolls like I mentioned. The I Spit On Your Grave series, Last House on the Left (original), or any rape revenge movie really. 
    The August Underground films. The Guinea Pig films - specifically The Flower Of Flesh And Blood. Cannibal Holocaust, Cannibal Ferox. Pieces, Maniac... 

What kind of movie are you looking for? 
    Not really "horror" but Serbian Film is fucked up 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Bone tomahawk >
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Gonna need ya to cop me some autographed merch from Ray Park. 
    I could do that. Sucks I can’t bring anything to get signed 
    Doom 3 review. The "horror" one. 

https://youtu.be/wrCdp9ABiIk

Thats such a broad question. Do you want something extra gorey, something that will keep you thinking after the movie is over, something that with a lot of jump scares, etc

The majority of horror fans are not scared by horror movies. They just watch it for the story, the allegories, the cool kills, the special effects, etc. I can't think of the last time a movie scared me. I'm sure MC or Satan would say the same. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    To answer both you and MC, gore is corny to me so I guess I’d say I’m looking for more psychological horror. Slashers do absolutely nothing for me.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers